Users Online Now: 2,248 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 538,586
Pageviews Today: 894,723Threads Today: 302Posts Today: 5,257
10:33 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Do Archons/Spirits/Djjin/Loa/Demons/Aliens Reside Within Electricity??
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I had an extttttreeemely bizzare vision about 20 minutes ago, that began right after i got shocked. It was a minor static shock from my computer, wool carpet, messing with a coffee pot, no big deal. But following/during the shock a strange vision took place that seemed somewhere between an epiphany and schizophrenic voices. (which is Bad m'kay, I don't have Schizophrenia)

To begin with, I felt as if my entire body were aware of itself in every cell. That sensation only lasted a moment but it felt like there was no longer an "I" and the cells of my body wanted to reject each other and explode apart, that they knew the combined presence of all the neighboring bodies was the "Me" but they didn't want to be "me"... Again that was only for an instant.

Then suddenly there was a rush of an external presence through my head and brain. It seemed to come from with-in without.. Like it was expanding out from nothing. Obviously hard to describe, but I'd relate the feeling to the old fireworks that looked like a pill, then you light it on fire and they expand like snakes? like something coming from me that was there but compact, or grounded.. IDK.. But it had this separateness, another consciousness, but then it revealed to me through a series of interpretive feelings, visions of history, scientific feeling explosion of sparks and electric shocks within my sight- and in my body, like i felt like i was still being shocked.. Anyway it revealed to me that it was an embodied god/thoughtform residing with electricity, it was as ancient as the universe, and it lives within everything. Now, it didn't TELL me this, there were only impressions and sensations.

The whole thing only took a few seconds, but afterward I was really weirded out by the whole thing, and I started considering what i know.. If there is an entity inside electricity, we are worshiping it all the time! And it has us fooled, and we are doing its bidding! I don't know, a whole rush of intriguing and terrifying thoughts came rushing to me, and it REALLY freaked me out.

So I come to you, GLP.

I propose that it is an Archon. I won't be online for awhile, but I thought I'd try to start the thread now and come back later to answer questions, and discuss this.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP