Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Truth: We are the aliens here on earth
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I know we have been told humans originated on earth, but the truth is far more bizarre. What if I told you humans are the most ruthless and warlike creatures in the galaxy and earth was just one of their outposts?
Yes, its true there are many types of intelligent aliens out there, but humans, as we call ourselves here on earth are the most successful. How many outposts like earth have we created? I have no idea, all I know is they splice genes from native creatures and make themselves adaptable to any planet suitable for life. The Neanderthal was put in the northern part of the earth for many thousands of years to adapt over time to the environment. There was also similar humanoids in Africa and asia. In the end you take the genes that these lesser species have acquired over time and splice them with ours.
I don't know where we humans got our start, but I know they are multi racial like here on earth and each race was made specially to do their part.
We have conquered 70% of the galaxy. While we are not the most intelligent beings out there, we are the best at war and use those we conquer to help us. There are greys, smaller humanoids, and aliens that look nothing like anything you can imagine. If I had to compare the world to a movie I think star wars, minus the force idea, would be the best overall picture.
I know this is hard for people to come to this realization and its sad to know we are part of a race that is conquering the universe, but its killing me holding this in and even if no one believes it I feel a weight is off my shoulders. There are people that know the truth and are actively involved in cover ups.
I don't know what our job is here on earth, but we are like a vacation spot and break spot for aliens traveling across the cosmos. The humans in charge have many outposts like us and in most of them they don't give any more technology than they have to. Mostly as defense to enemies in the area they will give us weapons.
When I first found out about this all I was thrilled and wondered when I will get to travel the galaxy, but it does not work that way. While we are like the conquerors in every way, we are also slaves to their system. They will not ever allow us outside the solar system it would be against protocol. They have had revolts and war in the distant past by doing this. We are here to stay and they keep a close eye on us, that is it.
That's about the sum of it. There is a lot I skipped over and I am not a good writer so I know I missed alot, but I will answer 2 questions if they come up fast. By the way I only know what I have been able to observe over time, no one took me aside and said this is our place in the cosmos. My security clearance level would be about q level I suppose if I had to put a level on it. Not very high, but high enough to be in the know.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP