Users Online Now: 2,208 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,193,233
Pageviews Today: 1,992,516Threads Today: 822Posts Today: 14,248
07:11 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Last post on GLP for a while...but will read.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Dear GLP,

Please understand that this post will make no sense to most and it will probably seem like I am coming across as someone who is better than you, but believe me that is not what I am saying. Not at all.

I have been very very very upset at our government like most of you have. And I rebelled against it in language that I cannot bear to think about. I also took that anger to forums like this and RITANOW. I just want to say I am sorry for that. I was in a bad spot in my life trying to figure things out. I felt like the world was against me...and for the most part it is. But I have seen some light come forth in this forum and others and for that I thank you. I am sure it will be helpful to others in the future...because my desire to give my opinions or tell people or government how they should be has ceased. I thank the Father that he has taken this burden from me. I really have thanked him in prayer for that. But it came at a high cost. I did practically everything in the bible it says not to do. At each point I learned that, and did the best I could do not to repeat it or repent until it was removed from my life. I'm close to where I need to be, but my past has a horrible trail. I learned the words in the bible and read them like most others, then I experienced them and my shame is unbearable.

I don't really have much more to tell you that isn't in scripture already. Jesus gave us the letter of the law. I will tell you this. Don't go to anyone when you see people scattered. Not because I say so but because its in scripture outlined by Jesus himself. And the people will be scattered especially Babylon and Babylon has been identified so prepare. The serpant in the sea isn't dead and it will bite as well as the desolations that are determined. So when your scattered be careful not to be decieved...we are told it will be a mess.

I have no desire to give word anymore. I am only doing this letter because I truly desire the best for you all. The Father is real and this is the end. I cannot be more clear. I have been so wrong so I need you to read the words and determine for yourself to follow them if you believe its righteous. Test these words and if you find them not worthy then so be it.

Women...
Remove the jewlery saving the wedding rings
Easy on the make up
Cover the cleavage
No tramp stamps or anything defiling the body (piercings/tatoos).
Do not offend anyone. Hold your tongue and walk away. Wait on our Lord.

Men...
Lead by example...Show Compassion
Lose the Guns (they will be pried from your dead crispy cold fingers)
Look at women as your sisters not a potential wife or mistress (hard I know...I'm still working on this myself).

To all...
Don't laugh at anyone's expense...its not love (sarcasm can be a trap in this be careful) (required for perfection)

Avoid conversations about gossiping. Try not to use anyone as an example. Give a broad explanation to get your point across instead of singling a person out. (required for perfection)

Don't be lured in by people requiring you to hold a promise on something unless you know you can deliver. This is very very hard...(required for perfection). Paul talks about this.

There is a lot more...its all in scripure.

Don't get drunk
Don't KILL
DON'T KILL
DON'T KILL
And remove all idols. If you have a Baseball trophie in your house with a man holding a bat made of wood and cheap metal and you say in your heart..."I don't want to throw this away its sentimental to me". Then you are not seeking the kingdom of heaven or perfection, and you are choosing to show your glorification through your man made trophie.

Please learn from me on this one because Jesus warned us all...Offend no one with unrighteous words. Now if you find my words unrighteous than we disagree on righteousness. I don't want you to respond to this because its not up for debate...and I will no debate you. All I am asking you to do is read it and move on.

But know that the judgement is nearer now than ever.

I told Obama once and I am telling everyone and him again. I don't envy Obama leading this country. I wouldn't want to do it and I won't. I am thankful for that.

GLP,
I pray for the best for you all. I really do. And it is my will to make up to you all my harsh words by overcoming the world just as Jesus did just as you should all do. In that I can save you or others who do not fully understand or believe the Father is real and is coming fast. I was once a lost sheep...Then saved and still blind but everything is becoming more clear.

Here is what I am saying...when you are scattered go to no one. Lets see where we will be gathered first. The signs will be known for we are told that. You don't want to end up in the wrong camp...I know I don't.

Sorry again for my behavior...and no I am not the Savior...that belongs to Jesus. I am simply saying learn from my mistakes. I pray someone overcomes this world to bring an end to this mess...and it is a mess.

Take care all.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP