Users Online Now: 2,336 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,059,197
Pageviews Today: 1,970,492Threads Today: 947Posts Today: 17,278
09:32 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I share with you a great secret about the Star of David/Seal of Solomon!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Many Jews scholars do not know what I am about to share with you about a logo/icon/sigil/symbol/rune called esoterically the Seal of Solomon but better known as the Star of David.

In this symbol Israel uses on their national identity they know as the Star of David contains a messages far greater than the Union of Fire and Water...as many believe with the union of two equal-lateral triangles.

Only King Solomon possessed the knowledge to wield this extremely powerful symbol to bind the spirit of darkness their by allowing the build of the temple on a site where a great number of evil spirits dwelt.

The Star of David is a bind-rune which is a magical symbol using a very very very ancient language of the Druid of Europe including Russia. Runes have been found from Iceland and even Eastern US to the Ural mountains of Russia. Runes are as old and perhaps older than cuneiform writing of the middle east. Some say it was the primal writing style of Ancient Atlantis.

Goto [link to en.wikipedia.org]

I look at the Old Runes of the Elder Futhark and you will see the beauty and symmetry of the amazing bind-rune.
Look at this version I picked out because it has the inter-lacing design many old European sigils have.
[link to coloring.thecolor.com]

See if you can discover the 2 dimensional message it contains.

I will answer sincere questions.

Alt-146
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP