Users Online Now: 2,155 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 930,029
Pageviews Today: 1,694,876Threads Today: 553Posts Today: 12,357
04:44 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The ONLY problem I have with Bill Cooper is his religion..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I like the guy's information for the most part. He did a really good job presenting what he uncovered during his tragic life. I do not aggressively attack other religions as a hobby. In fact I restrain myself from doing so 99 percent of the time simply because it does me no good to get worked up. Before I really get into that I want to give a bit of background and of course my take on a bit of history. This is going to get long and for a time it will seem like I am getting off topic but I want people to understand my position on religion as it helps put some things into perspective. Even as an American I take pride in my heritage. By blood I am no less European than anyone born in the Motherlands. Even if I swear to a different flag we are the same genetically through and through. You need to understand that so that when I say "we" I am not claiming citizenship to another country. :D

I am a red blood Norse Pagan. Much of my ancestry is Nordic and British if not all. Ever since I learned to think for myself I considered it strange that an entire region of the world, in other words Europe, would willingly throw down thousands of years of spirituality, culture, and fellowship to worship a Jewish demi-god rather than their own Germanic pantheon. It is not natural. Just as it was not natural that the Native Americans or the African slaves give up their culture for Christianity. The fact that Christianity spread so quickly gives tons of credentials to the idea that the Jewish families were infiltrating societies during the Dark Ages and before. It also makes sense that Christianity was and still is a tool of the globalists, not a tool of the "truth." The collapse of Rome gave them an excellent opportunity to remake "Rome" from scratch using your ancestors, my ancestors, and all of Europe (those of you who are European/of European descent mind you) to do this. It would have been much easier to recruit the "barbarians" than to fight us. My ancestors did not get touched until we started raiding the rest of Europe. Only then did Christians get bold and come up to our lands.

After our kings sold us out Christianity spread like wildfire via the sword. Some converted peacefully while others were executed. It was the process that all but eradicated Paganism in the rest of Europe. The Jewish run Vatican did its' job well using our own people against us. Christianity is not our true heritage. I understand that some European societies have been christianized for nearly two thousand years but understand that my own Nordic ancestors were not Christianized until about the 1000's or so. The spirit of the Old Ways remained alive longer than that in some of the more remote areas. What Christianity did is deprive us of our pride, our Germanic identity, and over time we adopted more Latin traditions. Look at England: Once a proud Anglo-Saxon and Celtic land. After the Latin Normans took over the royal elite became Latin blue bloods like France. There has always been this "strip the gentiles of their culture, and implement Roman culture" sort of process. It was done to greater and lesser extents in certain nations. Notice how the most powerful nations seem to have been the most Latin, IE Spain, Portugal (both formerly Celtic/Gothic lands) England, France. Germany was powerful as well for a time though it was not quite as influenced by Latin culture. BUT notice how they were never even close to the power of Great Britain. France, or Spain. The Netherlands seems to have been one of the few exceptions to this trend as they colonized quite a few distant lands. I am not sure how influenced they were by Latin culture.

Now you see my stance on Christianity and how it was a tool to spread the first mass culture. I believe that the entire affair was the first attempt to create a one world government and it FAILED miserably. There was no way to conquer and keep control of the world with the technology that they had at the time. Cooper was a Christian. A lot of his information resonates with me until he starts trying to bring religion into the affair. My gods are not his gods. I adhere to the religion of my ancestors, my true heritage, and birthright. I refuse to bow down to a foreign god that was forced on all of Europe. How can anyone claim to be against the tyranny of the globalists and be a Christian? Their god is even worse than the globalists when it comes to ruthlessness, narcissism, and tyranny. If my gods are fallen angels then they must be the good ones because I have never felt that my gods were evil. I have only experienced joy and peace in my life as long as I have followed them. I was a true Christian in my youth but I was always afraid of death. Now I do not fear it at all. Atheists claim that religion is only good for comfort. Even if that was true and there were no gods I still feel that I do not live a wasted life. Bill Cooper is died in battle. As far as I am concerned the man is sitting at Odin's table with his ancestors. He was in for a big surprise when he died but I am sure that his life was worthy of Valhalla. I am not trying to bash anyone's beliefs but it blows my mind that Christianity is so common in a movement dedicated to freedom. Where is the freedom in a universe where you bow to an arbitrary deity or have your soul destroyed? That is an ultimatum, not a choice, for though you are free to choose, we on earth are also free to choose obedience to the law of the land, or be thrown into prison.

This was a lot to read I know. I will talk more after a lot of you have said your piece on this. I do not feel that other religions are evil. I am not even sure if there are any other Pagans on this site to be honest. You all seem Christian or New Age to me. Perhaps when we die we simply go where we believe we will go. If all gods are real then perhaps the multiple afterlives are simply different higher dimensions. Of course that brings us into an entirely different debate.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP