Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The most important and F*cked up conspiracy 'theory' ever
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So first of all, I've recently been reading up on alex collier's work and it has given me more truth about the universe, spirituality, and so called 'conspiracy theories' (the main one which is the VERY NEGATIVE extra terrestrial control over our governments, the human race, mother earth herself, and the most delicate of all the human mind.)

Before giving an opinion on this, i HIGHLY recommend researching alex colliers information, if you want to briefly know what the 'ET NWO enslavement of government and mankind' really is' and how the cosmic ET species have come to this.
It is all FACT and all backed up by science and evolutionary spirituality.
Note - this will give truth to a lot of you who are uncertain about most important conspiracy 'theories'
[link to www.youtube.com]

Conspiracy theory websites are a good tool for some 'interesting and partly truthful' information on the current state of the world are good. But must be used PROPERLY if you ever want humanity to escape this awful 'way of the world, to be blunt... most of you guys know what im talking about.)

But the problem is Not when half the conspiracies are either false, distorted or created just so conspiracy theorists come across as 'stupid'.
The only thing that is going to save humanity from self destruction and enslavement to a 'higher government' (which is already about 90% completed) - is to protest protest protest against the elite (note i would use the other word but i might get arrested thanks to the handy british intelligence agency.)
and only share conspiracy FACTS (most of the facts can be easily found by logic or very in-depth research and of course source leaks and evidence.

Why are we all on this website? most of us want truth so we can evolve and have a better way of living.

But this isn't the problem here... most of the population have been programmed to dull the senses, dull the level of knowledge and make them work for the debt (which is technically just slavery [if its a job you do only for money which only helps other companies get more money - which is like 99% of jobs.

most people haven't awakened to the truth of the NWO and completely corrupt agendas of the ''elite' is because they do not have the mental capability to throw out all the lies they've been taught and understand and embrace the important knowledge because the 'higher government' have control over the earth, people, and most importantly peoples minds.

its gonna take something big and RIGHTEOUS to save the world from a plagued, cancerous end. or maybe it won't end, we might just be eternal mindless slaves lol.

rant

abduct

blwkss
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP