Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Aliens Beneath New York City.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The Aliens live all through out this planet. Land, Sea, and Air. They dwell here on earth, because this is their Alien Ship, they built it. They also built all the other Alien Ships, that people call planets in the solar system. The Sun is also an Alien Ship. No when can get close to the Sun, but if anyone was allow to they would see in the center of the Sun, is where the Gods live. This was told to me by APOPHIS. All of what I am saying to all of you is true. Getting to my title of my thread. There are Aliens that live deep underground, the ones I am particular familiar with are the Black Reptilians. Unfortunately these particular Aliens prefer the taste of people. They live miles and miles beneath sub-surfaces, like the subway systems. Some government officials know of there existence. They have been supplying these particular aliens with a food supply of humans. Anyone that has been deemed a waste of energy or not worthy of life. Is given to them for consumption. Secret Satanic Societies, don't even know what is beneath, their feet when they are committing ritual killings underground. There is something far worst then them killing and eating humans underground. They have huge human cloning facilities underground in the United States every where on earth. They can give humans to the BLACK REPTILIANS or any of the other Aliens Races, by the thousands, clone all of them. Send them back to the surface and you will never know they were missing. New York City is a huge gateway, there are swarms of them beneath the subway systems. There are more of them then people in the city. This information was given to me by APOPHIS. I believe it is important no matter what to try your best to be good to yourself and others. They only eat what can't be saved.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP