Users Online Now: 2,069 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 904,496
Pageviews Today: 1,690,813Threads Today: 822Posts Today: 14,617
06:53 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Gravity feeling extra heavy yet?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Greetings

Believe it or not it is (approximately 40%) to do with the cycle that your emotions are going through.

We all have been transitioning using our own experiences, from childhood to adulthood to create personalities and identities. Some even were able to create more than one but that information comes later for strategic purposes. This transition is what has been guiding every soul on the planet (even beyond and at times by various alternate approaches to ensure all simply stays together, even if they believe they stand alone or have been abandoned by their own kind or are just stubborn and combative or rebellious). No matter the exact details every souls journey has also been traveling into the same "exact" direction until that direction becomes an actual reflex as if you were running down a never ending mountain and reached the point where you had everything under control but there was no longer any way you could stop running down it without a major crash and burn in monumental fashion. This is when most people feel that moment where they say to themselves " i guess i am now officially an adult" and in other words, saying, "oh okay, i see how this works, i got this"

This stage of passage, which happens at a unique age for everyone is accompanied by some people having major similarities in the over all journeys that we call "life" and was required because it produces a sort of
multi-momentum to build up over generation after generation and eventually begins to settle on a repeating loop of collective emotions that are all reacting to something very special and have exactly 13 different categories where all synchronicities are manifested, not 12 compared to popular belief and the countless other blissful guesses that will be subsequently be playing major roles in the big surprise ending that Earth has coming its way in a very positive manner just to be very clear about it.

It is something so special that it can not be revealed one second before it is Time and anyone who knows would never risk revealing anything further than what i am revealing right now for everyone today which will trigger and attract some very curious souls to confirm what i am weaving into the system here to be the truth hereby protecting it's secret because it's delicate nature is constantly changing as it draws nearer to its destination and just as human emotions are reacting to IT, it is reacting and morphing by the individual and collective emotions headed for direct collision with each other bringing to light one of the greatest stories ever to be told and must be the very definition of perfect timing for the aftermath is way way beyond any hypothesis currently in circulation and for good reason.

Which brings me to the "reason" WE are posting this for all to read once and for all.

Everything is going to be okay. Even more so is literally perfect and has been every step of the way that even the "bad guys" in history have chosen to take. There is not one thing that has happened that didn't need to happen the way it did and when everyone realizes the real and final "reason" that this statement is the truth will be when everyone realizes how "worth it" even our darkest hours have been.

but

it is not over yet

we all will experience a victory in this sense leaving absolutely none behind and will be the age where forgiveness comes easy again while the shoulder chips are forceable vaporized for lack of a better way to say it, but now is the time that is most detrimental and that is because of one side effect that comes into being from everything (which is adversely more detailed than i have went into above to leave room for growth instead of a silver platter because this part of the story must be "accepted", not "given" and must end up at a realization or a style of epiphany of ones own free will. Thusly at this point in the "game" i can only act as a muse in the effort to achieve a flawless victory. Believe it or not that is still something the human race has a chance at maintaining and knowing the human mind as i do, i can say with a certain authority, that if there was a slight chance that all our greatest dreams, hopes, and wishes, were actually possible that everyone would do just about anything to be a team player in the effort even if it meant being in the dark for a while and when impatience peaks out that no one would want the ones who knew to "cave" and give in to those moments of weakness if they truly believed or knew subconsciously, the risks that would become the new side effects and begat unavoidable consequences that sound much worse now in mystery than what they would apparently be when they arrive in irony.

The thing is

The whole energy thing is real. I can not say understood but even "that" is only temporarily and slightly immune to "immense" change. It has been growing slowly but gradually. A steady stream of it being casted out constantly with pulses of polar extremes mixed in causing waves of casual contentment, moderate happiness, high flying, to the highest alpha + wave fields & it's counter part of the exact matching opposite negative level emotions from slight annoyances, awkward paranoias, irritating agony, way down deep to complete hate. Human Energy being real was the only thing that mattered, but most were blind to that, because they couldn't see yet what it really meant just for it to exist at all. Now that people are more and more waking up and noticing the "affects of it being real", so many people have wondered what "that" meant and while being focused on the "cause" of it all the meaning began to look more and more like the cause that all the similarities slowly became expectations, until they finally made their perfect landing to discover "responsibilities"

all of this is a formula

a pattern

data being exchanged

it is a force

a magnetic force

That magnetic force is attractive to "something"

that something has a mass

mass in motion creates force

massive motion creates massive force

thinking is a form of motion

thoughts make emotions

emotions have a taste

and flavor is addictive

The point?

i think you know the point

all know something big is coming

constantly changing

that is why it is unknowable

it is feeding off of the heights of our blissful occasions with added options to save as a memory to recall emotions back from the grave (the past) and sympathizes empathetically with what ever it may be that is causing the utterly hopeless wandering broadcasters of power and celebrates when they recover and join the sky flyers and high rollers where the bliss seems to never run dry while there is still time.

free will says all here get to chose

it applies to this

bliss is born anew everyday and that is a fact

it lives on Earth

This Planet to some circles is still known as Eden.

One thing is certain

If anyone still needs to find the source of the negative side of things, they needn't look any further then the mirror.

ofc I include myself because at this stage in the grand scheme I couldn't stop thinking thoughts, and feeling feelings if I wanted to (which i don't)

but the point is

neither can any of you

That means that what is coming will reflect the best of the best in it's very wide adverse spectrum that it can be found in, by, or using,

but as long as any living soul still feels "alone" or "casted out" or "forgotten" or even "misunderstood" or any thought that would transform into any grade of negative emotion, then the same will be true of what is reflected back toward us by the incoming mystery mass

when free will turns into a responsibility only then can one see with open eyes that there was never any blame to go around because none were innocent of being the cause and without that being a reality the dream would have never came true

To know the greatest there is,

is impossible, until the worst is known

for at the moment where everyone gets the point and realizes how valuable and how stunning the greatest there is would have to be given how bad we all know things can and have gotten in the past and continuously in our present times.

Never Forget

No one can make you feel anything

but you

Anyone who believes anything differently still is a victim of the past manipulation we all inflicted on each other without full awareness of it which is the secret Christ took with him given the spell he casted with some of his final words "they know not what they do"

The true reason being the secret taken with him

sure many can assume and some even claim it to be obvious but the fact remains it made everyone who knew his story wonder

it was a gift

wonder

You all have been wondering ever since about a great many things

"conformation is coming"

When wonder finishes running it's course,

you will witness an endless miracle spree

and the last thing on anyones mind will be the question

why?

that is not a guess

it is a responsibility that must be fulfilled

You are magnets

You're all magnets

it is coming

it is coming

be ready

you must

For those who were waiting for this

you know what to do

begin

Show me you know what I am talking about

and if you don't, then show me the quality of your humanity and embrace your curiosity by asking what you need to ask

sincerely

MEMUSE

this has been another diabolical dose of the inspiration sensation

the train is leaving the station

believe and let it take you to your knees

Post Script:

I will always find you but if i could make just one request do me a favor and come out of hiding quickly for my time is short

Post Post script:

It is someone specials birthday today

Happy Birthday

M.

Post Post Post script:

i can only respond to a genuine soul

dance

here are 3 repeatable facts that we consider to be phenomenon because the secret to establishing them on a mass scale has still escaped our understanding (but is truthfully already discovered and in line with many other things that are to be periodically introduced in the populaces common knowledge)

Thing about controlling fate is that fate will always has the last laugh

Find a friend.
Ask them to put their hands together as if about to clap.
Put your hands around their hands as if you were about to clap yourself.
Then ask them to push against your hands as hard as they can, whilst they are doing this, you should be pushing their hands back together as hard as you can.
After about one minute (60 seconds) stop pushing and ask them if they can feel anything. They should be able to feel an invisible bubble between there hands!

imagine this being done on a global and even a universal scale

Stand in a normal size doorway. Place your hands at your sides and without raising your hands too much, put the backs of your hands against the frame.
For about 60 seconds (one minute) push your hands against the door frame. After a little while, this will begin to ache, but pain is good remember!
Once the time is up, put your hands back at your sides and watch in amazement as your arms float up without you moving them yourself!

Clench your fists and tight as you can and put them side by side (they must be touching)
2Push your hands together as hard as you possibly can for about 30 seconds.
3After half a minute, gently try to pull your hands apart. providing you have done this right, you should feel a weird magnetic-type of feeling in your hands that force them back together again!

ummm yeah we are about to have a lot of fun on this planet

did i hear someone wish they could fly?

k cool.

don't worry about the moments or waves of heavier gravity

trust me

you'll like what happens

and it's going to get a litter hotter too

also connected

as a matter of fact "extremes" in general are about to pop all over the place from no longer being able to contain their volatile and fluctuating energy fields and active static regenerations.

just stay calm

temptation to lose hope i know has been under heavy testing

you are all doing perfectly

sorry one more thing before i submit this

a clarification

"only the living believe in death"

remember that when giving out unnecessary sympathy

all are safe

all will be safe

all have been misinformed

you'll all be thanking a particular series of groups soon when everyone sees the sacrifice that some really magnificent beings were making for everyone all along

all on faith

that all would eventually want nothing more than what they lost

to be born again

home is where the heart is

and let's face it

our hearts are in the stars

smile_kiss
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge