Users Online Now: 2,217 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,189,202
Pageviews Today: 1,987,802Threads Today: 794Posts Today: 13,728
08:00 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Has anyone noticed that even liberal media is bashing Obama now?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I can't remember when both sides were united in their distrust/dislike of the president. The reactions may be a bit varied depending on what side you're on, but it seems that channels which normally support the president and/or bash Republicans are turning a cynical eye towards this administration.

Personally, I think this kind of thing has been going on for quite some time, back many administrations. The thing is, with every year that we move forward it becomes harder and harder to keep things secret. The last.. what, 4 and a half years? (ugh, is that it?) the advances in technology and access to information have skyrocketed.

I myself am an Independent, I go whichever way I feel like on an issue, which sometimes lands me to the right and sometimes to the left. It's not like Obama has not done a few things right.. but the majority of his decisions have been ones that I disagree with. I would much rather have Hillary in office than Obama at this point.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP