Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject “I Can Do Anything I Want, And Nobody Can Touch Me.”
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Who is Steven Grimaud? Steven is a Senior Executive Officer at the NSA. He’s one of those faceless individuals who monitors your phone records and email at the NSA, but nobody is supposed to know his name. I’ll be happy to tell you who he is. He’s my ex-husband. We were married when he was a Russian translator for the Navy Security Agency.

He was always on report, and finally busted in rank and discharged with a slap on the hand. I told him if you ever get involved with the military again, I’m getting a divorce. He would get drunk and then brag about all the classified information that he knew. I saw him a big risk to national security, and I didn’t want to be involved.

But he had friends in the former KGB who offered to set him up with a job in Washington DC.

I remember when he described his job offer. He said: “I can do anything I want, and nobody can touch me.” And, “I can make a lot of money in Washington DC.”

READ MORE AT...

[link to www.impeachobamacampaign.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP