Users Online Now: 2,057 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,407,930
Pageviews Today: 1,930,673Threads Today: 480Posts Today: 8,333
03:13 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Actual Big Picture(Seriously, I'm not kidding, Do Not Enter Unless You Are Willing to Accept the Conquences).
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message There is a war being fought at the very highest levels of existence. Those of us who don't remember any of this don't remember for a reason. We have had our memories taken from us.

Look at the plot of movies like Serenity, Cabin in the Woods, or the new game The Last of Us.

Some kind of disaster happened a long time ago. We are already living in the post apocalypse.

Some kind of cure has been found, but it involves the principle of sacrifice. Sacrifice of a bloodline, or a group, it seems.

The war is being fought at the broadest level over whether to continue using this cure, to continuing punishing this group so the rest of existance can keep going on, or whether to allow it all to cease and thus reset existence.

Those who are the sacrifice are asked to do it for the greater good(at least the ones who are aware of their situation are). A faction of them however, no longer want this to continue. I consider these people to be the Illuminati.

I believe the Tell-A-Vision show The Prisoner describes us. We are a faction of the larger group which benefits from the sacrifice, who decided that we as well we no longer wanted it to continue. In the last episode, number six explaines that the reason he defected was because he learned too much about the people he worked for. Because we are dangerous, we were sent here to be quarantined, and perhaps "rehabilitated".

So maybe there is happiness ahead for some, but it involves compromising your beliefs which got you sent here in the first place. It involves allowing the law of sacrifice to continue, when you once believed it to be wrong.

This is stuff it has taken me a long while to piece together, but I really do think it is behind everything we are going through right now.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP