Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Life With The Illuminati - By Damien Tesla
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My Life With The Illuminati - By Damien Tesla

The question floats around the forum from time to time. We all wonder it, and want to be one of them for certain perks. But I, Damien Tesla, have breached the Illuminati and have lived among them for several years.

It was all a joke at first, but I knew after I began to get stalked and followed, that what I was messing with was something worse then I could imagine.

NOTE: I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY TYPOS OR SPELLING ERRORS, I AM VERY EAGER TO GET MY STORY OUT THERE. IT WILL BE RELEASED IN PARTS. I HAVE A JOB AND A FAMILY TO TEND TO. I WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI FOR A CERTAIN PERIOD OF TIME. 2005 - 2013

DO NOT THINK OF THE ILLUMINATI AS A JOKE. DO NOT MESS WITH CELEBRITIES OR GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS ABOUT THE SUBJECT. THEY WILL PUT A STOP TO IT. THEY ARE MORE POWERFUL THEN YOU WILL EVER KNOW.

The Beginning

It was a cold October afternoon in the windy city. After walking back to my apartment from a long day at work, I began to notice something strange. These men were following me. At certain points I would cut through ally ways to lose them, but they didn't stop. Not once. These men who were following me knew my every move. It was unsettling, and I did not know what to do.

They began to get closer and closer, and I began to move faster and faster.

I began to run. Faster then I have ever run before. My only thought was to contact police, so I ran to the police station. As I was telling the man at the front desk what was going on - while trying to catch my breathe, he looked at me like I was insane. I am a quite man, I don't ask for trouble, and I certainly don't need it. I try to make a good life in the city for me and my mother and father, while still trying to support their medical costs and have a stable work ethic.

After telling the man at the front desk what was happening, I looked back to see no one. The police circled the area, after I described what they had looked like, but there was no one in sight.

AND THEN, things began to go downhill. It was a peaceful ride home on the bus. I was no longer being followed, and I truly believed my problem had been diminished.

As I set foot in my apartment, I felt very safe.
I didn't feel worried, or nervous. I believed nothing could hurt me. But I began to find things in my home. Things I can't really explain.

There were these strange... pyramids, about the size of the palm of my hand, in precise places in my house.

First I found them in corners. But then they were everywhere!

In boxes, on shelves, on top of my TV, in my bed spread... the list goes on. These were STONE, grey pyramids. They don't just show up in peoples houses.

About a month before the incident I was spamming government officials, asking about the illuminati. I heard it from friends, and I read about it on the internet. But I wanted to know more. I didn't think it was so serious.

Anyway, 4 weeks after the pyramids, I received a letter in my mailbox.

I know this is a lot to swallow right now, but aside from being kind of a loner, I was a hacker. I never hacked the government, or other peoples computers. No, no, I hacked peoples bank accounts. I put more money into bank accounts for people that needed it, while making it look completely real at the same time. Oh, I could do much much worse. I could control the entire city if I wanted. But I wasn't interested, because it was wrong.

Anyway, I received a letter stating that I was being watched, and they were interested in the skills I had.

I had never been wanted for my skills, nor noticed for them. So this, for me, was quite a breakthrough.

But who were 'they'? Exactly. Was this a job offer? A very creepy, secret admirer?

It was a job. I showed up at a certain location, did my thing, and went home. I will not go into detail with a lot of things. If you really insist that is what you want to see, I will grant your wish. But for right now, that can not happen.

I got paid, got to see my parents, and still lived in the same home.

In this job, all medical costs were taken care of. My parents medication was delivered and payed for every week.

The people were extremely friendly. They liked me.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP