Users Online Now: 3,380 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,129,176
Pageviews Today: 2,146,844Threads Today: 1,019Posts Today: 18,927
10:40 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Has anyone else been getting strange skin reactions from the sun? I think Solar Flares are doing it.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Last year I developed 3 terrible, itchy, scaly, red, oozing rashes on the same place after sun exposure. The area affected was my lower back and it was where my shirt was riding up while gardening. I have never had sun allergies but ironically the 3 times that I got the rash, there were large solar flares. I was not out for very long and I didn't burn anywhere else, not on my neck, arms or legs. I only developed this rash in that specific area that is typically not exposed to the sun.

I also have herpes simplex virus. The kind that causes cold sores not crotch sores..anyway, I had these strange blisters on my chest about 4 or 5 times and they burned really bad and itched. I went to the doctor to find out what it was. I had always applied 90% rubbing alcohol immediately after getting the blisters and I did this every few hours and kept them covered, and in a week or so they would go away. The Doctor said it was MRSA and gave me a strong antibiotic.

I had a strong suspicion it was cold sores but he said they don't show up on your chest like that. Ironically yet again each time the sores showed up, I was wearing a tank top and exposed to the sunlight, granted I don't wear tanks very often. I decided to get a second opinion before taking those strong antibiotics and I had another doctor culture the blisters. I wanted the doctor to test for MRSA and Herpes and sure enough in 3 days when the results came in, the sores were Herpes..the same kind I typically get near my mouth.

The Doctor was shocked..I believe that Solar Flares are causing these strange skin reactions and I have not got a cold sore on my face since I began wearing olive oil. I think the Olive oil is suppressing the cold sores and they are breaking out in other areas after sun exposure. Has anybody else had any strange reactions to the Sun lately? If so were there Solar Flares when it happened?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP