Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Canine Cancer and Vaccinations
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Greetings fellow GLPers. It is with a heavy heart that I post this thread.

In March I took my perfectly healthy 9 year old German Shepherd to the vet for her shots. We don't like doing it, we are anti-vaccinationists in fact, and have gone years without it, however the city we live in found out we had a dog and they harassed us to no end - letters, fines, officers at the door - to get a license for our dog, for which she would require vaccination. So in order to avoid a hefty fine and penalties for not licensing her, we got her vaccinated, basically against our will.

By Mid-April she began losing her appetite, and lost a tremendous amount of weight. She became lethargic and lost her spark.

She has now been diagnosed with lymphoma. She basically has days, a couple of weeks at the most to live. The vet's answer to how she got it was "well, just as healthy humans get cancer, so do healthy dogs". A red flag went up in my mind.

As soon as I got home I googled "vaccines and lymphoma" and I was shocked at the number of cases of dogs getting cancer within mere weeks of vaccination. Some even get tumors right at the injection site. Seems the relationship between Modified Live Vaccines (MLV) and cancer is well documented and has been for years.

I am considering arming myself with case studies, testimonials and research and confronting the city with this information. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED THEY KILLED MY BELOVED DOG WITH THEIR VACCINATION MANDATE. There is no choice in the matter. They drive around looking for homes that have signs of a dog living there, and knock on your door demanding you purchase a license for which the dog must be vaccinated first. Failure to do so results in very high fines and penalties. Not sure what the penalty is if you continue to resist beyond the fines. I wish I had gone further with my resistance.

I am heartbroken and furious at the same time. I feel my rights have been violated, and my beloved animal has been sacrificed for municipal policy likely set forth by the veterinary pharmaceutical industry.

Have you or someone you know had a similar experience with vaccinations and canine cancer? Please post your experience here.

Che is resting comfortably now. We know she could go at any time but we are not ready to let go yet, and neither is she. I'd like to do what I can to stop this senseless practice and hopefully save the lives of other dogs out there.

I am sick of being a victim to policy and bad practices. I bet you are too.

Thanks.

hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP