Users Online Now: 1,876 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,073,704
Pageviews Today: 1,795,267Threads Today: 733Posts Today: 12,173
06:21 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SNOWDEN Wild Goose Chase & Propaganda is A build up to a False Flag! UPDATED: 08/24/2014. You will be given advance notice of the next FF event!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message ABOUT THIS THREAD
This thread is periodically updated with latest information to highlight developments in the MSM that are feared might just be moves made by the PTB, since the breaking of the Snowden case, towards what could be a False Flag they are working on....Recent information is at the top as news develop, older information is at the bottom.

INTRODUCTION
Snowden is a psyop to make the US appear wounded and exposed. Then from this supposed vulnerability comes the mother of all false flags which PRISM had supposedly prevented since 9/11 but now that "Snowden" has sabotaged the spying program, the country is now highly vulnerable. You will hear Bush confirm this assertion in one of the updates below. So because of what is about to happen (i.e. their False Flags and the subsequent war), they have to engage in an all out propaganda and publicity campaign you are currently witnessing because the whole world has to be on the same page when the trigger is pulled. They (the world) needs to know why the event occurred and why the US has to retaliate in the way they would in future. The reason the NWO are actually doing this and why people have to be on board with this plan is because a worldwide consensus is required for their global war plans and the reason why this has to be so is discussed in another thread.

Snowden released nothing people in the alternative media haven't warned of in the last 10 years or so. You probably haven't been paying attention if Snowden news break is coming as a surprise. Besides, even this revelation of a spying program is the least of all your worries and irrelevant in the bigger scheme of things and I also explain why this is so in other threads. The only thing we get out of this propaganda is the fact that, now the MSM (a media that refused to tell the truth about 9/11) is now supposedly saying the truth???, taking on this story and making this a huge publicity campaign. Publicity for what you might ask? Publicity to get the whole world on the same page for the next move by the NWO which is really all about the hoax war on terror. 9/11 has set the ground work for this and another event that makes 9/11 look like kid's play is in the works in the future which is why this psyop is being staged. They need the world on the same page, to buy their stories and how this is going to escalate once the trigger is pulled.

UPDATE: 24/08/2014: Did I say you would be given advance notice?

If MH370 supposedly crashed at sea as we have been told, then what is this nonsense this guy is saying that MH370 might resurface? A point I have made all along in other threads that MH370 is coming back from the dead. Hope you can see now?

UPDATE: 08/02/2013 - US Embassies closed on Sunday. Reports are now on CNN that Alqaeda may strike between now and the End of August.

If you have been following this thread, I told you that they will give you a heads up warning as to the next terrorist event but wont stop it. Now can you see what they are doing? Warning you ahead of time of a terror event all through the month of August and also shutting down embassies? Did they do this with 9/11? Do you now see what is going on.

When this event happens, Snowden will be blamed for his leaks that have allowed Alqaeda to slip through the PRISM spying program. Also, Snowden gets released and the day after we have this News of Embassy Closure?

The reason why a terror event had to be stalled all this while and have to be staged now is as a result of the fact that we are entering the Age of Aquarius and there is a need to create confusion in this time of awakening. Reply to this thread if interested and I will give you specific links where I discus what this is all about.

UPDATE: 08/01/2013 - McCain: "Now is the time to fundamentally rethink our relationship with Putin's Russia," Sen. John McCain said upon hearing news of Snowden's asylum. "We need to deal with the Russia that is, not the Russia we might wish for. We cannot allow today's action by [Russian President Vladimir Putin] to stand without serious repercussions."

READ MORE: [link to rt.com]

Is this not what I told you guys this will all lead to? So Snowden is given a temporary asylum visa in Russia and we have McCain making this statement today! Do you see where all this is heading?

UPDATE: 07/19/2013 - Keith Alexander: "Snowden 'Has Caused Irreversible, Significant Damage"
Keith here is telling you an irreversible damage has been done to the security of the nation. Further confirmation to where this is leading.

UPDATE: 07/13/2013 - Greenwald: Snowden has enough information to cause US govt ‘worst damage in history’
A further update as to where this is all leading. Here is Greenwald confirming what I have warned to be what Snowden is all about from the word go and that is, Snowden's supposed leaks (again, it is really not) will lead to the mother of all false flags beyond your wildest dreams happening in the US and all over the world.

Or how else are you supposed to interpret Greenwald's statement that...."Snowden has enough information to cause the US worst damage in history"? Really!!!? Worse that 9/11? Worse than Pearl Harbour? Worse than Kenedy? Worse than......? I mean, what do these freaks really have in mind that could be worse than those events?

He went on further to state that......“Snowden has enough information to cause more damage to the US government in a minute alone than anyone else has ever had in the history of the United States......,"

READ MORE: [link to rt.com]

But wait a minute here......, how does anyone judge the extent of damage that can be done in the future compared to the past when that future event hasn't even happened yet and could potentially be stopped? It's impossible to judge, especially not by someone like a reporter who wouldn't possibly know the full grasp, the extent, an historical event like, say, Kenedy's assassination had on the US and the world. The true explanation to this saga is that they are seeding your minds as to what and where all this leads to and that Snowden will indeed lead to multiple false flags beyond your wildest dreams occurring. When those false flags do eventually happen, you simply say "this is it....bigger than any event in history" and thus you will justify and indeed support the retaliation the US will take and the extent of this retaliation, as a result of this FF event. That retaliation is a global and very dirty war. Which again is why you should read this Thread: Snowden, NWO Agenda and the Manifestation of Thought into Reality.

So, there you go with them telling you ahead of time of the gravity of what Snowden had supposedly done and what will happen as a result of it which is really what this psyop has been all about from the word go. So while some cant shake off the juicy bits of Snowden leaking the fact that government is spying on them, have it also at the back of your minds the consequences that could result from this psyop which this journalist and indeed many of the leaders (as I have pointed out earlier below in this thread) have been warning you ahead of. So you might want to weigh your options......as, while most are happy over as secrets being exposed......, to the PTB, this is just the lesser of two evils to advance their agenda. The greater evil is something you never factored in and saw coming from afar. But hey, they are telling you now so you better start paying attention.

UPDATE: 07/08/2013 - Snowden 2nd Interview, on the same day and same venue gets to be released, not by Snowden but by the Guardian

Below is Part 2 of the Snowden interview. Ask yourself why the same interview done on the same day, at the same venue, by the same reporters have to be released in piecemeal not by Snowden but by the reporters or spam So the Guardian newspaper decides to release info in piecemeal to suit the current agenda or propaganda as if they knew what would be happening in this time in future. Or was this all scripted from the word go? You decide.

......and just as a response to this video for all those hung up on the video as if its new information, here is a thread I made on the very same day this Snowden news broke telling you of the exact same things being discussed in part 2 of this interview like how huge this release was and how it will lead to a False Flag i.e. aiding US enemies to carry out a False Flag on the US. But at the same time I warned you that this is all propaganda and where this supposed leak will lead to.

Thread: US on PRISM: "Sorry, we are spying on you! Outraged? Wonder why all this is necessary? Dont worry, we'll justify this soon!"

I truly hope people wake up.

UPDATE: 07/02/2013 - Agenda behind US Presidents' African trips

Please watch this short video below of Bush and Obama in Africa.

Obama and Bush are at this moment pushing a lot of humanitarian aid towards Africa and someone might just say that these 2 people's perfect timing of a visit to Africa just happens to be one big coincidence! Yeah, right!

Let me tell you what is going on here.

This visit of Both presidents in Africa is unprecedented. It is bound to cause the whole of the African continent and indeed the world to focus on their visit, what they are doing and what they are both saying over there.

So what have they used this mass media attention and HUGE platform for?

1. To push aid amongst many other things - This is bound to get the people over there emotional attached to both presidents. Their guards are down and are willing to buy into or accept anything they say.

2. To discuss Snowden so that even those in Africa are on board and like I argued in an earlier thread about Snowden, they need the whole world on board on this issue because they will be using the attention garnered and the seed sown in people's minds without their knowing, soon. I wondered why Snowden couldn't have been kept off the radar in Africa? But hey, they just couldn't miss a good opportunity to push through their agendas, could they? Every reporter that asked questions made sure they raised the issue of Snowden and terror.

3. Obama has not only used this platform to push the hoax war on terror but today, he and Bush both met up to lay a reef at the American embassy that was bombed over there. Talk about reharshing the hoax war on terror and these people in Africa have their guards down because of the aid they are receiving and buying into whatever they are seeing and being told by these guys. They have absolutely no clue as to how their minds are being played.

Is this move not contradictory knowing what we know about building 7 collapse and 9/11 and these presidents' eery silence over what is obviously an inside job? So what will this highly calculated move do to the people in Africa? It makes them all believe more in the hoax war on terror. In the face of what we fear is coming (a False Flag), do you think the African continent will listen to any other information or viewpoint other than what these two supposedly charitable presidents are gonna say? Like I said, the whole world has to be on board or the same page for their next move hence Snowden and the ensuing propaganda and wild goose chase generating a lot of global publicity.....

I think the False Flag could be closer than we think with these moves by both presidents. There is no such thing as a coincidence with these people both meeting in Africa and rehashing the war on terror. Heck, even Laura Bush didn't miss out on this opportunity to rehash this same thing in her meeting with Obama's wife.

UPDATE: 07/01/2013 - U.N. nuclear chief warns of 'dirty bomb' threat
READ MORE: [link to news.yahoo.com]

UPDATE: 07/01/2013 - President Bush's video of the True Agenda behind Snowden supposed leak
Here again, you hear what Bush is saying that Snowden has damaged the security of the US.

Bush, here is telling you about the gravity of what Snowden has done and like I have told you this was all their (NWO) game plan all along. It is a psyop to make the US appear wounded and exposed and then from this supposed vulnerability comes the mother of all false flags which PRISM had supposedly prevented since 9/11 but now that "Snowden" has sabotaged the spying program, the country is now highly vulnerable.

You people need to wake up soon. Playtime is over.

UPDATE: 07/01/2013 - EU asking for justification of US Spying

Reports are that the US even spied on EU and UN representatives. What!!!

Here is what I said in this Thread: US on PRISM: "Sorry, we are spying on you! Outraged? Wonder why all this is necessary? Dont worry, we'll justify this soon!" the day the Snowden news broke....

"Well, they've told you they are spying on you. Obviously, most people will be outraged by this and question why they have to be snooped upon. They will ask.....Is this justified? Is this move right? Surely there is no proof this snooping has stopped or prevented any terrorist event. Why is this needed? These are a few of the questions that will be popping up on people's minds and enough to get them in an uproar. The PTB will however soon justify the need for this program and the publicity thereof. This thing is huge as it covers all people that have anything to do with modern day civilisation. We are talking about industries, businesses, multinational corporations with company secrets and all. And all that information they pass around is not safe? We are talking about all these people from various works of life binding together under one umbrella against the administration? And you think the administration is stupid enough to allow people unite against it? I dont think so.....

Expect an Operation Blackjack-type event to justify this surveillance system and disintegrate this unity being formed. These people will slowly start betraying each other and leaving every man for himself. This way, people will see/say that the US government have been right all along."

Like I said, Snowden didnt release anything new we didnt know already. What is important in this release is the publicity this is getting from the MSM and which is precisely why this psyop was done in the first instance. Again, like I said, the reason why this publicity is being made is because they are seeding the minds of the global masses and will soon use the fruits of that seed to their advantage after the next False Flag takes place. Terrorists will be blamed for the collapse of civilisation and the real war is on your minds or consciousness.

UPDATE: 06/28/2013

OBAMA: "Snowden may release more leaks and documents". You wanna bet that to prevent further leaks, once a False Flag cyber attack takes place, he shuts down the internet or creates a form of sign on to the net that would prevent "unpatriotic" use of the internet? Take a look at this..... [link to 2.bp.spam]

UPDATE: 06/27/2013

Snowden is AWOL. He's no where to be found (LOL) As if we didn't know this is a psyop from scratch. They are filling the airwaves with the hunt for Snowden. Do you now see this is a wild goose chase and to keep you on a leash? Stop focussing on Snowden.

UPDATE: 06/24/2013

Listen carefully to what John Kerry says in this video below from the 2:20 minute mark to the end. Hear him tell you the motive behind what I have argued below to be NOT a leak. That this supposed leak was all part of a grande plan. This grande plan is what kickstarts a fierce war with Russia and china and as I have said before, it's what leads into Syria and Iran. Talk about letting all hell loose but this is what they want.

Snowden is being reported by the MSM to have some information that Russia and China might have retrieved from him. He's also being reported to have dispersed NSA secret files and information that could impose crippling damage on the US surveillance capabilities and he's no longer in possession of such information but given all that confidential data to people all over the world to see and perhaps use???? This has not only completely compromised the PRISM apparatus but it has increased the probability and the potency for an attack to be carried out? Assuming this story about the leak is true in the first instance. However, its not but this is the narrative they want you to believe when they stage their False Flags that it is all due to Snowden's fault.

Maybe you should see this....

[link to 2.bp.spam]

Could this lead them, as we would be told later by the MSM, to carry out cyber attacks on the US?

UPDATE: 06/19/2013

Again, look at what is alluded to in this video. If you haven't been following this thread and the trails of Operation Blackjack, I suggest you read the 06/13/2013 post below before this recent update. If you have been following however, and conversant with the comic strip and the PRISM development, then read on. The Bullseye Question is at the 0:37 second mark. I believe I said earlier, this was where PRISM was heading to. Watch this, read my analysis below and stand in awe of how a cartoon strip is going live in front of our very eyes. Do not focus on dates but just the narrative. They have the perfect cover (this leak) for their false flags now.

Next video......Its amazing how china is being labelled and made guilty on all accounts. We continually witness on a daily basis how allegations is being built up against China.

INITIAL POST - 06/13/2013

Its surreal to see so many events in the last 3 months play out as per Blackjack narrative! Could it happen this month or sometime soon after? Please read on!

Please watch the 1st minute of the video below. This will do for anyone with a good level of intuition, background knowledge of false flags, knowledge of 9/11 being one of such False Flag events and the fact that 9/11 was only a launch pad for something bigger that could just be just around the corner especially with other world events playing out now. For those who wont be able to discern this, the video you are about to watch is a drama setup with talking points all designed to draw you into this story of the PRISM surveillance system. This whole PRISM drama is a publicity stunt....almost like an advert for the apparatus. They need the world's attention on this story because they will be using it very, very soon.

More importantly, to understand all I'm about to go into, the person must have a grasp of world events happening now and that has happened in the last 3 months. The rest of the video from the 1 minute mark is even more revealing......but you have to be able to read between the lines. Then read the research and dots I connected below.

The chief said PRISM had been successful in foiling turrists attempts at home and abroad. He said he would provide proof.........REALLY? Now what proof would be ideal under this circumstance? Figures of foiled attempts? Would that be enough? Would you buy it if that's all you get as proof? If they do intend to maintain their integrity, do you think the provision of figures "alone" would do exactly this for them or perhaps something more groundbreaking that makes you see reason behind the existence of the PRISM apparatus? Do you think this is a kiddies' game to them or you know there is much more to this story and they too know this?

See this picture........ [link to 1.bp.spam] and this.... [link to 3.bp.spam] then this.... [link to 1.bp.spam]

For those unfamiliar with Operation Blackjack, follow this link for the images and scroll all the way down (do this after going through this thread)...... [link to lareconciliationdescivilisations.blogspot.co.uk] or this link if the initial link gives you problems on the daily telegraph's webpage [link to www.telegraph.co.uk]

Also, read the Opening Post of this thread....... Thread: US on PRISM: "Sorry, we are spying on you! Outraged? Wonder why all this is necessary? Dont worry, we'll justify this soon!"

and pay particular attention to what I said here..... Thread: US on PRISM: "Sorry, we are spying on you! Outraged? Wonder why all this is necessary? Dont worry, we'll justify this soon!"

You will probably be receiving some made up numbers next week and perhaps a real FF event sometime after, that you are forewarned of. Which would justify PRISM and why there is all the publicity of the surveillance system in the first instance.[/youtube][youtube]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP