Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Signs/Warnings About July 4th?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just some observations I've noticed in the past year...

- America will turn 237 this year...will this be our last?!

- I Pet Goat 2 went viral on Youtube on July 3rd, 2012...will they post another video or reveal something close to the one year anniversary?

- London Olympics opening ceremony's BABYLONdon...a sign for Will & Kate's baby due on July 13th but could be born on or near July 4th...close to Princess Diana's July 1st b-day as well.

:LO-2:

- Lady Gaga's birthdate is March 28th, 1986...therefore she was conceived around July 4th! She was born the same year, five months to the day before the Statue of Liberty's Centennial. She always believed that she would meet her fate die the same way Princess Diana did so she dedicated a song called 'Princess Die', which debuted on June 28th, 2012...close to the 4th of July! Gaga also dedicated a song to the Royal couple Will & Kate before they got married called 'Orange-Colored Sky'...sign of fireworks?

Read the weird lyrics in this video!

[link to www.digitalspy.com]

[link to en.wikipedia.org]

- Statue of Liberty will reopen on July 4th after Hurricane Sandy damage...possible timing of Kate's conception!!

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

:lady-liberty:

- The Boston Bombings occurred on April 15th - Patriot's Day. Twin bombings - Twin Towers - 9/11 2.0

Thread: Boston Bombings: Kim Il-Sung's B-day - Russian Meteor TWO MONTHS AGO - THE PEACEMAKER/'The Chechen'/I Pet Goat 2?! [2008 HANCOCK Film!]

- A J and David dIcke meet for the first time at the 2013 Bilderberg meeting...A J calling themselves "I-CONS of the liberty movement"

- The PRISM project - NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden called it a 'Turn-Key Tyranny' in his interview.

[link to merovee.wordpress.com]

:patriot2.0:

- Note the PRISM logo looks like a key...the NSA logo has an eagle holding a key. Turned on its left side, it looks like two stacked cubes with a pyramid floating inside...SATURN'S HEXAGRAM?!

[link to merovee.wordpress.com]

- The original image was not created by the NSA but from British photographer Adam Hart-Davis (Adam's Heart? King David?), who was born on July 4th!

- Bank of America murals have a panel showing a woman being taken away in a cube...artist who painted the frescoes is BENJAMIN FRANKLIN Long...like one of the FOUNDING FATHERS!

:prism-saturn-boa:

[link to www.adam-hart-davis.org]
[link to www.benlongfrescotrail.org]

- The DIA murals have a rainbow prominently displayed in their artwork...same as the rainbow light from a prism

:DIA-mural-3:
:DIA-mural-2:

- NSA celebrates 60 years, like the Queen's Diamond jubilee...diamonds are another form of a light-reflecting prism.

[link to www.nsa.gov]

- Tim Tebow was just signed to the New England PATRIOTS!

I'm sure there is more...feel free to post here.

PREPARE & PRAY for whatever happens...:pray:

readup
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP