Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Newest Telestrator Tales
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Greetings ST and orneries,

There have been several Telestrator Tales of late. And one strange dream a few weeks ago.

The dream: I was talking with a little girl. Dark skinned. it seemed I had hurt her feelings. Anyway, we were talking.. when all of a sudden, everything turned into a bright flash and everything dissolved.

I shot straight up in bed into a sitting motion. And woke up as I was moving into that position. It was scary. And in all my years I NEVER had a dream/ nightmare which affected me this way.

TTs.

1st. Showed radiation lines coming into earth from westerly direction.

2nd. Was a long letter or manuscript. I could read it.. but it was like " fill in the blank". There were many long empty blanks like it was redacted or something. I made no sense of it.

3rd. This was very interesting. There appeared many different images. To me, they represented Egypt. Why? I do not know.

The first image was a Pharoah / sphinx. Very handsome man.

This was followed by a beautiful woman with large beautiful wings ( Isis? ).

Then there was a Great pyramid.

And a Cat person. Was human -like but had the face of a cat. He had large fangs when he smiled.

Then there was a large Eagle/ falcon.

Last was a HUGE, ginormous snake- like creature. Like a Cobra I guess, without the hood. Maybe one of those blue Egyptian ones with the stripes. He was curled up in a tree.
That one appeared twice.

Strange though, they were all in the color of yellow.

4th. Today. Red chain like clouds, kind of like red chemtrails in a chain like pattern. then poof. gone.

((hugs))

Wispy
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP