Users Online Now: 1,778 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 38,407
Pageviews Today: 76,939Threads Today: 40Posts Today: 628
01:03 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DRUDGE HOLOCAUST WARNING: What Matt Drudge is Warning About With His Ominous Tweets Yesterday
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Matt Drudge's tweets from yesterday on his private Twitter account are a continuation of his message from May 13.

Based on these tweets, it appears Matt has more understanding and depth than I first imagined. He posts thoughts to his private Twitter account that give far more insight into him and his personal beliefs than his more mainstream drudgereport.com news aggregator site.

Essentially, he believes there is about to be a HOLOCAUST and GREAT CIVIL WAR in America. And, I believe him. It's been leading up to that for a long time.

He is undoubtedly privy to more Washington insider info than you or I will ever be and likely has good reason to speak of being in an "unprecedented shit-storm."

Here are his tweets from yesterday for those who may have missed them:

MATT DRUDGE @DRUDGE 20h

Survivors need to: Raise your spirituality. Raise your integrity. Raise your nutrition. Raise your physical health. Raise your consciousness

MATT DRUDGE MATT DRUDGE @DRUDGE 21h

WE ARE EXPERIENCING A SHIT-STORM OF UNPRECEDENTED LEVELS

[link to twitter.com (secure)]

And, those tweets are a continuation of this one about a month ago:

And in 25 years after the great civil war, after American Holocaust is over, a brave new president will unplug the database, vow NEVER AGAIN
— MATT DRUDGE (@DRUDGE) May 13, 2013

[link to www.politico.com]

Matt, on his drudgereport.com site (which gets roughly 30 million page views per day) hints at this stuff indirectly, but never goes too deeply into conspiracy stuff. His tweets yesterday were a real and serious WARNING. They were not for getting reader/listener/viewer attention like Beck has done in the past and may have just done again.

One should take these warnings very seriously. I only wish we could press him for more details.

EDIT: Typo changed from March 13 to May 13.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP