Users Online Now: 1,725 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 605,888
Pageviews Today: 1,025,861Threads Today: 325Posts Today: 6,207
10:38 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I actually sat down and watched the shit my 4 year old was watching today..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message When my kid has his TV time he's usually content to watch his few favorite shows and I not having watched television in over 4 years (we don't have cable and use netflix for the kids). Seeing as how he's 4 it's for the most part ambient noise in the background while I work on the computer. This time I actually sat down and watched an episode of Phineus and Ferb with him. The themes presented in this garbage blew my mind. The main bad guy is divorced from his wife who in the most cavalier way possible says "we just wanted different things". Not to mention his absolute desire towards and reference to all manner of "evil". Count on fucking Disney to implant at an early age that the family unit is disposable and non-vital to building and upholding a well functioning and moral society. That evil is fun and naughty. And I thought it was bad watching a cat get his ass beat by a mouse... or a coyote get thwarted by a roadrunner was bad as I was a kid his age. Jesus.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP