Users Online Now: 2,664 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,308,816
Pageviews Today: 1,868,778Threads Today: 516Posts Today: 9,886
03:12 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject This Proof Can Impeach Obama, Fire 2 NSA Officials, And Possibly Even Clear Snowden
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My first contention is that Snowden can't be guilty of treason since he just repeated info that was already whistleblown the proper way by William Binney in 2012. But nothing ever came of it. Why? Because NSA Director, Alexander, perjured himself to the house. So all that Snowden exposed was the perjury!

Secondly I have here proof that 2 government officials lied under oath. And it is also my contention that they should be charged and also that Snowden should file suit against them due to his hardship from those lies. Without the perjury, Snowden would be in his own cozy bed since there would be nothing to expose.

Now I have shared this video before in another thread, but here is Binney blowing the whistle to Russia Today in 2012.

March 15, 2012

[link to www.wired.com]

"Flowing through its servers and routers and stored in near-bottomless databases will be all forms of communication, including the complete contents of private emails, cell phone calls, and Google searches, as well as all sorts of personal data trails—parking receipts, travel itineraries, bookstore purchases, and other digital “pocket litter.” It is, in some measure, the realization of the “total information awareness"

The 3 Liars

1. Clapper - And of course most of us have already seen this video of Clapper lying. Where as many contend that he was playing on words with the "not wittingly" comment. Proper protocol would have been him asking for a back room session to discuss top secret info. But instead, he perjured himself!

2. Alexander - Ok now it gets very juicy, and is our smoking gun. There is no denying perjury here... Here is NSA Director Alexander perjuring himself and darn good at that! You can't miss this video from March of 2012! Proper protocol would have been him asking for a back room session to discuss top secret info. But instead, he perjured himself!

3. Obama - Now these two videos also prove that Obama lied to the American people since he stated:

"with regard to NSA's maintenance of a database of telephonic metadata, "every member of Congress has been briefed" on those programs"

If congress was briefed, then why did they have to ask, only to get lied to? So my third contention is that Obama knowingly lied to the American people and also did not uphold the constitution that he swore under oath to protect. So, impeachment proceedings should begin immediatley.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States"

The thing is, that most of you have already seen most of these videos. But there is so much going on that everyone is confused in the whirlwind. So I have gathered the evidence into one tidy thread so we can get a roll on getting those 3 out of office and clearing Snowden.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP