Users Online Now: 1,291 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 253,339
Pageviews Today: 338,717Threads Today: 99Posts Today: 1,511
02:52 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Obama Considers Resettling Tens of Thousands Syrian Refugees in the US (What Could Possibly Go Wrong?)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message "Syrian rebels flash 'victory signs' in Aleppo

Sure most people just see refugees, but Democrats see voters. A number of the refugees will be Christian, but somehow I think Obama isn’t all that interested in Christian refugees.

Taking in Muslim refugees from Muslim civil wars in Somalia, Iraq, Afghanistan and elsewhere has largely been a disaster. The original World Trade Center bombing happened in part because the United States was willing to host Egyptian Islamists who would have been arrested in their own country. And who exactly will be taking in now?

If the Muslim Brotherhood Jihadists lose in Syria, their leaders will flee to Europe and America where they will suborn, undermine and plan acts of terror."

[link to frontpagemag.com]

I have come to the conclusion that Barack Obama was elected to this country for the express purpose of turning a white nation into chaos leading to its destruction. I have come the conclusion that this mad push for "immigration reform" has nothing to do with Mexicans, as Mexicans don't want to be Americans they just want what they can take out of here...no this immigration bill has every thing to with getting thousands of muslim here and making them legal as soon as possible.

Bringing people who hate us, who hate our way of life and are so alien to our culture accomplishes what exactly?

Whites, Christians and Jews do you think that Syria will send us their best and brightest? Do you think they will come here to become patriotic Americans? Or will they spend their days here on the dole getting the best of everything taking from our citizens while plotting how to kill us?

When Obamacare kicks in will you be content to stand in line behind them to get care?

I offer Boston as an example...I offer Lee Rigby as an example of what our "suicide" will look like in the future...

Oh well how is Kim's baby girl????
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP