Users Online Now: 1,757 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 869,368
Pageviews Today: 1,428,421Threads Today: 562Posts Today: 9,120
02:56 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Aliens Exist. We Proved it by Landing on the Moon.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Below is an article from my website. Figured I'd share the perspective with GLP. Thanks for reading. [link to thetruthawaits.com]

"I recently bought Erich Von Däniken's controversial book Chariots of the Gods?, and it has really got me thinking. The problem with the majority of the world is with people's rigidity of definitions. We often tend to forget we not only created the term, but also the definition. As far as the word "alien", it is defined by thefreedictionary.com as "Owing political allegiance to another country or government; foreign:." There is an entire list of possible definitions, but to most people it means "from outer space, or simply not from this world."

So by the definition when the first people landed on the moon in 1969, humans became the first aliens factually known to exist. This is interesting because many people argue the existence of "aliens" when a handful of astronauts technically were "aliens" at one point in their lives. As I said, the problem lies with our rigidity of definitions. We have created a mental construct of what something is, and due to stubbornness we refuse to see it any other way; when that construct is not necessarily the truth, but it's just our description and personal understanding.

One may argue that that isn't an alien because its just a human on the moon, but humans did not grow, live, and evolve on the moon. So by definition humans are indeed aliens relative to the moon. There are not any lifeforms living on the moon to observe us and define us as aliens, but based on the common definition an alien is any creature that did not originate from the specific location. It is all relative. That is why some people are so concerned about "illegal aliens" because they feel they don't belong here. The illegal alien was born someplace else so that's where they should stay. So practically everything is relative to the way you perceive it and understand it. Most people wouldn't think of humans as aliens, but if we have to wear a space suit in order to survive, I think its safe to say we don't belong there, therefore are alien.

I hope this article has made you question your definitions of what exactly is alien. Remember, all words are the invention of people. Its just by habit and time that we assume they have always existed.

Take care,

Alex Johnson
[link to www.TheTruthAwaits.com]

If you enjoyed this article please share it with someone who will appreciate it! Leave some comments below and tell me what you think!"

Source: The Truth Awaits
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP