Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Partial custody Visitation and restraining order
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I don't really know how this works but I'm a father of a two-year-old little boy I didn't make it with my baby's mother I guess I can say there wasn't really a frame there she got pregnant a month After I met her three months later we broke up we had our ups and downs dering them 3 months but I still tryed to Makepeace and do whatever I could for my child even if we couldn't make it. I love my son with all my heart but I'm unable to be in his life unless she's in mine about 4 mons After our Separationi met and fell in love with someone after my son was born my babymothers was alwaing me to see my child she even met my girlfriend so she could know who our son would be around thing were going good for about a few mons this was was he was born my sons about to be 3 now and in the last 2 yrs ive only seen him 3 times my baby's mother got a restraining order on me so I didn't fight it I let her get it I don't mind not talking to or seeing her I just want to have a relationship with my son but she won't Allow it unless she's there Which puts me in a bad situation.
I was hospitalized a yrs ago on life support for 3mons I went paralyze from the head down I'm barely getting back to my usual self
I really need to know what I can do no ones went to court yet and were both on the brith certificate I don't want to fight or make things hard for my son all I want is for him to be happy, After all it's about what's best for him. Today's Father's Day she let him call me he wanted to come over she said no that she don't trust me to bring him back but I would never do that to my son I know how much he loves her please I need some help I don't need her in my life I would just like to get a restraining order partial custody and visitation of my child without any trouble from my baby's mother some one help me out.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP