Users Online Now: 1,479 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 103,552
Pageviews Today: 205,973Threads Today: 116Posts Today: 1,627
02:16 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What is happening? 21st of JUNE - Summer S o l s t i c e and impending cataclysm.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok guys, can we just elaborate on this a bit, there seems to be some things that are culminating at this certain point.

Let´s see what we got here, you can add things, when something comes to your mind and I forgot something.

1. Summer Solstice on 21st of June. Very significant date, especially in the occult.
2. Full Moon on the 23rd of June and this is gonna be some superfullmoon thingy, ain´t it?
3. We come into the zodiac sign of Cancer, which seems to be significant as seen in the thread „the answer lies in cancer“
4. There seems to be something special from between this date and the 29th of July, when we have a Star of David Constellation, astrologically speaking, when the planets of our solar system literally form a Star of David, a symbol for the merkabah.

Besides that we have dreams and visions and the great feeling of impending cataclysm all around.
People feel what´s going on in the inside and sooner or later in the outside realms.

I also came across this statement, a good observation, which I find essential.

About six to eight month ago I got heavy into astronomy and bought a telescope. With it came software that allowed me to view the stars as they would be in the future and the past. I played around a little bit, staring at the skies of the Egyptians, the distant distant past, and so on.

Something I noticed...and totally don't want to freak anyone out, but something I noticed was that on June 19th the sun (much the same way it did during the winter equinox December 21st 2012) will rise in the center of the Galactic rift again. Only THIS time, it will have Jupiter line up directly behind it. This date is also when Orion lines up perfectly with the sun and goes from a mighty warrior holding a club, to a warrior holding a torch as the sun becomes his fire. (Something my dad pointed out on a star chart AGES ago.)

I don't know if this alignment will mean anything, but I've been waiting for this day since January of this year. Very exciting for me, even if nothing happens. :D

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 36459049

From what I heard, we´re about to get bombarded with cosmic somethings.
I believe that this is what many already are sensing, the first wave to hit.

Also there are concerns of a staged false flag attack around that time, to kinda counter the incoming energies, which could eventually bring the change of consciousness to the ones still locked up.

Help me connect the dots.
Something is coming our way.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP