Users Online Now: 2,276 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 566,892
Pageviews Today: 979,802Threads Today: 416Posts Today: 6,885
12:10 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Obama, The Mossad Agent, has fulfilled his mission and promise to Israel!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Obama, the Mossad agent has today delivered all the middle eastern muslim nations to Israel.

His mission has been fulfilled.

After destroying every secular leader and muslim nation, he installed radicals deliberately so the world would come to hate them.

Then started a mass propaganda campaign of radicals eating human hearts.

So tomorrow, when Israel attacks the rebels and take over one country after another, NOBODY would object!

Obama has had the full backing and support of NSA and every Jew in congress and senate.

There,s no way in hell he could become the president, twice, without the help of NSA.

And Jews run the NSA. Just like they run the CIA, FBI, IRS, EPA, and every other powerful agency in the USA.

USA = Israel,s bitch.

As a Jew, sometimes we laugh among ourselves seeing how stupid the American public is. Muslims hold NO political power in America yet they are blamed for everything!

Jews hold ALL the power in America yet its forbidden to even talk about it!

Since I know whats going on and I dont support it, I would be giving up my US citizenship this year.

Seriously, I cant take this stupidity anymore. This hatred you all have developed toward people whose countries YOU have destroyed.

Obama has killed shia muslims by the hands of sunnis. Tomorrow Obama and Jews will kill the same sunnis.

Muslims have clearly been setup by Obama and the Jews and some of them know it!

There,s absolutely NO doubt left in my mind that Obama is a Mossad agent. Thats why all his documents are sealed. NSA installed him as a puppet, a face for the stupid American public.

Everyone who accuses Obama of being a muslim is fucking blind. He hates them! He has been murdering them since he took office. He has been murdering their kids in cold blood and today he sent weapons to have more muslims murdered.

So yeah, as I said, a Mossad agent.

Look into it if you dont believe. Do your research!

There is NO WAY IN HELL he could become the president twice without the help of NSA and other agencies run by JEWS who KNOW WHO OBAMA IS!

rant
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP