Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject NEW TYPE OF UFO?! GREAT FOOTAGE
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to m.youtube.com]

** never saw ufo footage like this.. Pretty interesting..skip to the 6:15 mark to past the crap.. If someone can embed would be greatly appreciated..description from the person who shot the video below..

“I was out on the balcony with family around 9:45pm June 15th, 2013 and we saw a strange glowing orb in the sky near the horizon where the sun had set earlier. As I zoomed in with my camera which is a Canon SX40HS with a 140 times zoom, I saw this orb changing colours and shape. You can hear myself and the rest of the family freaking out on what it is. The 2 lights on the left hand side are just lights on the side of the house across from us. Have never seen anything like this in my life. This was filmed in La Prairie, Quebec.”

The best part starts at about at the 6:00 minute mark. There’s lots of out of focus shots in this vid and moments when the focus is so bad that the object disappears in the beginning parts of the video. You can tell that his camera has lots of trouble focusing in the dark. If he had it set to manual focus mode and the focus set at infinity it would have came out better.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP