Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject AXISDOMITRON – SAN FRANCISCO DECLARED NEW HOLYLAND
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message In a move certain to evoke a global controversy the NEW WORLD GOD EMPEROR has declared all of San Francisco to be the NEW HOLYLAND of his rapidly growing NEW WORLD MYTHOLOGY, and its perfect organization, the magnificent CULT DOMITRON which is now laying the foundations here for the TEMPLE OF AXIS.

EMPEROR'S DECREE

“Even though Detroit is my birthplace in this present incarnation it just seems appropriate and logical that San Francisco, my current resident metropolis, which I have shaped in an occult sense over the years, should be declared one of the sacred places of my mythology, simply because I live here. And I can assure you that my global mythology is certainly as valid and sacred as any other. Eventually there will be one global mythology and that will be mine, of course. You can watch as it grows into a global phenomenon.

Many know that San Francisco is a unique place of freedom of expression, peace, beauty, tolerance, and kindness, with nice weather and scenery, so it seems somewhat ideal as the sacred resort and holiday location of this NEW WORLD MYTHOLOGY. So I hereby declare San Francisco the NEW HOLYLAND.

I suppose though, out of respect, someone in Detroit might want to build a nativity scene of me as an infant in a classic black Lincoln Continental sealed in a huge egg shaped mass of tinted bullet proof glass and mounted on a large pedestal in downtown Detroit. It might become a lucrative tourist spot eventually as the sacred birthplace of the NEW WORLD GOD EMPEROR. The powerful matrix shattering event of my actual birth there, has of course, caused the disintegration, but few, if any, will comprehend such a thing and nobody would believe them if they mentioned it. But I digress.

Anyway, as multitudes of the CULT DOMITRON chosen ones, designated NECROGEN, begin to gravitate to San Francisco like a massive dark cloud of ravens on a sacred mission it is just a matter of time until the first TEMPLE OF AXIS materializes here. Such exciting days await us all as revelation after revelation unveils the massive and horrendous doom facing the farcical life form called the the human species within this ludicrous and cheap carnival of filth called human civilization.

Join us in the carefree dance of doom and our MINISTRY OF EMPIRE as we mock, scorn, and degrade the creators of the human species, and gently guide their failed idiotic human experiment towards its inevitable final illumination.”

EMPEROR AXIS DOMITRON – NEW WORLD GOD EMPEROR

I am the AXIS FORUM MINISTER from the DIRECTORATE representing the NEW WORLD GOD EMPEROR. That would be like an imperial public relations entity from another world, with some occult technological powers. I may answer your responses if deemed somewhat intelligent even though none of you qualify for an interface. Think of this as a generous public service art production for the doomed, from the alien damned.

AXISDOMITRON

THE MYTHOLOGY GROWS
[link to www.axisdomitron.com]

Disclaimer: AXISDOMITRON is a global, interactive, cybernetic, science fiction art production. Resemblances to anything in existence are, of course, coincidental.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP