Users Online Now:
GLP Poker Rooms
Donate To GLP
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Proof of the Illuminati! Show your friends and family!
Ms Sans Serif
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
I am a God-fearing Christian so you can trust that I do not tell a lie. I'll start from the beginning. I live in South Carolina and just about a month ago, when I was at the local NRA convention, I realized that no 50% of America would be dumb enough to vote for a black. It's just plain suicide. So, I thought it over and decided that it must had been the illuminati. I told everyone I could by standing on a car at a Tea Party rally and everyone applauded. Without this illuminati group, we would never see a monkey president. 90% of America is conservative, but the Illuminati rig the elections. The other 10% are Californians who like wiggers. I watched all of the conspiracy programs that we have on this here youtube and they all make sense. Satan installed a wigger as president so that he could bring upon the end of times. It all makes sense!
Pictures (click to insert)
Big Round Smilies
Aliens and Space
Friendship & Love
Misc Small Smilies
View All Categories
Next Page >>
Here’s A List Of Obama Admin Officials Who Used Alternate E-Mails To Conduct Government Business
Not only is #ICANN a threat to our 1st Amend it's a Threat to our National Security Contact your Senator (202) 224-3121
THIS WILL OPEN YOUR EYES ABOUT HILLARYCLINTON & BILL A DANGER TO THE WORLD NOT JUST AMERICA
Calls for FBI Director Comey to resign over total sham of investigation
Coming soon: A new way for Russia's authorities to invade your privacy
George Soros Pushing For US Online Voting System
Was This Prominent Black Leader Murdered Because He Spoke Out Against Geoge Soros’ Black Lives Matter?
Arizona Parents Beware: Court Says Changing Diapers Equals Sexual Molestation
“They Tried to Warn Us”: 1981 TV Show Nailed Globalist Push to Break Down Borders for a One World Government
The October Surprise Will be a Violent Provocation Blamed on Trump
“Trump Will Go 26th”: Is This Eerie Radio Transmission Part of Plot to Assassinate Trump at the First Debate?
Video: Charlotte Riots – What They’re NOT Telling You
WikiLeaks Bombshell: Hillary’s Brain Injury Caused By ‘Near Fatal Plane Crash’
Germany makes having sex with prostitutes without condom illegal
Drilling at Unfathomable Alien Landscapes
Survival: How to make a soldering iron out of a lighter
If you’re a guy, having older brothers makes you more likely to be gay
Obama’s “Palestinian Land” According to U.S. And U.N. Policy and the Oslo agreements, not Palestinian land at all.
BlackLivesMatter Co-Founder DEMANDS To Be Granted COP FREE Black Communities
US Govt Just Legalized Operation Mockingbird — FBI Can Now Impersonate the Media
Shocking new study shows chemo kills half of cancer patients, not cancer itself
Unilever megacorporation rushing to buy out small organic companies
CLAIM: Historic event to occur in the next six days that will end the rise of Trump and seize the future of America for totalitarian globalists
Cyber Attacks on Satellites Could Spark Global Catastrophe
BBC Begins Experiments With Holographic Television.
Disclaimer / Copyright Info
with questions or comments about this site.
"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd. Godlike™
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2015 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.005s (4 queries)