Users Online Now: 1,962 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,004,294
Pageviews Today: 1,834,949Threads Today: 601Posts Today: 13,521
05:54 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Not all that important, but just wanted to say it.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just wanted to get this out there. I in no way think I am important, or that this matters to anyone other than me, but considering some of the things I have said on this board, I just wanted to let this be known.

I have spent a lot of time researching "the conspiracy" and I can now with all sincerity say that I have recommited myself to my childhood religious upbringing. What that religion is specifically does not matter, just know that it is christian.

Is there a conspiracy happening? Of course. Evil is so very real. I now know that. And it has made me realize that the only thing I know to do is to try to bring myself in to alignment with what feels right. And for me, that is loving my family, seeking after a higher purpose and understanding through christ atonement, and attending church services.

Not too long ago I would have been shocked at the idea of this, I was full of grim determination to bow to no ideals. But please hear me when I say, that way is empty. There is nothing to be found, no comfort to be had, from turning against your father in heaven.

I wish you all the best. I hope for the best for us all. Please, please each of you try to find what you know to be good, whatever that may be, and hold on to it like the gift that it is.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP