Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Little Warning - New York to be nuked on July 8th 2013
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here we go again. Another date setting. New York is to be supposedly nuked on July 8th 2013. What perplexes me is how they can come across as so sincere - they are just so sure they are right but they never are. Do they relly think they are hearing from God or just lying for the attention?

But, you know, I'd hate to not post this and then for it to actually happen, so just in case... :)

Little Warning

Sept. 18, 2012
Clint Young

Holly,
There will be little warning when great destruction comes to the USA. AA Allen's prophecy shows no warning to the people. Henry Gruver saw the radio towers which he believes are the cell phone towers stop their communication just before the missiles are launched. Most likely EMP will be sent out to destroy most of the communication just prior to the USA being nuked. By the time the masses receive any alert there will be too little time for them to do anything. Most will receive no warning at all.

I was given a vision in January 2009 of the destruction of the USA. In this vision I saw the nukes quickly and simultaneously went off all over the East and South coast followed by many nukes going off in the middle of the USA. With so many nukes going off at the same time, this will further prevent the peoples from getting much, if any, warning.

So where are the people to obtain the alarm of this soon coming event??? There is warning and alarm from the Spirit of the Lord to any that will listen. I have been warned in a vision in January 2009 of the date when this event will happen. Yet, Satan has programed most of the religious crowd that they can not know any future date. This is based upon the saints not knowing when the Jesus Christ will return. There is no doubt that the scriptures saying no man will know the exact day and hour when the Lord Jesus Christ returns are accurate. Yet, this is where 99.99% of the date speculation occurs. Multitudes of "Christians" will believe a given date when the Lord Jesus will return due to the deception of the evil one. Yet, when one is given a date from the Lord about another event which is within the confines of scripture few will believe.

Why is this the case??? Well many want to think of themselves being with Jesus and the wonderful lives they will have when he returns. They will willingly accept a date of this wonderful event to further their desire of being with Jesus. This may sound so spiritual but it is completely contrary to the what the Bible says. So it is not spiritual and the work of the devil regardless of how "spiritual" it may sound.

The world, and that includes the vast world of "Christianity", does not want to think of the coming destruction. They want to think of an easy, lovely way out. So if a date is given for the end of the USA, they quickly quote that "no man will know the day or hour". They apply a verse to other than the date when the Lord Jesus Christ will return. The reason we read in the Bible that no man will know the day or hour when the Lord Jesus will come is because God is a gentleman. He wanted to preclude any asking Him continually when this would happen. He is not going to answer this request and He has made this perfectly clear in His Word.

There is nothing in the Word that tells the reader that God can not know the dates when destructions will come.

Often God showed His prophets when a certain catastrophic event would come. God showed Noah 120 years before the flood, when it would come. He commissioned Noah on a 120 year project to build the ark. No project is complete without knowing when it needs to finished. God provided that date before Noah lifted a tool in the building of the ark. Daniel knew from the Word when the 70 years of captivity of Babylonian captivity was to be over. In the early 1900's, two prophets were sent to the Armenians to be warned they would soon be genocided by the Turks. These prophets even told those who would heed where to go. Today there are Armenian communities throughout California because their grandfathers and great grandfathers believed the prophets and left northern Turkey. The rest, over 3 million, were genocided by the blood thirsty Turks. These are only 3 of literally thousands of dates shown the saints throughout history when certain destructions where coming their way.

There is a Biblical and historical record of God showing His when certain events would take place. But the wayward "Christians" of today don't even want to entertain the thought that terrible destructions are just around the corner.

In January 2009, I was shown in a very clear vision from the Heavenly Father that the USA would be nuked on July 8, 2013. After receiving this vision, I asked "why then." One of the reasons I found was that the summer of 2013 will be 40 years since the USA started to murder its unborn in wholesale. In January 1973 the "Supreme" Court of the USA ruled on Roe vs. Wade which opened abortion throughout the USA. But it was not until the summer of 1973 until the many abortion mills were opened throughout the USA.

We are now in the 40th year of abortion in the USA. Often God gives a nation or peoples 40 years to repent of their evil ways. This is one reason that most terrible destruction is coming upon the USA on July 8, 2013.

The wise that read this will go to the Heavenly Father and ask if this date of "July 8, 2013" is indeed the date of the destruction of the USA in nuclear war. They will prayerfully wait for confirmation or correction from the Heavenly Father. The foolish will quickly quote a verse out of scriptural context saying "no man knows the day or hour" and quickly dismiss any thought that their precious, wonderful life may be disrupted.

Little warning is coming to the masses on July 8, 2013. I pray that you be open to the Spirit of the Lord and what He has to say. This is the only real safety to be found in these last months and weeks of the USA.

Sincerely,
Clint Young
P.S. Yes, Jesus Christ is my Lord.

[link to standeyo.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP