Users Online Now: 2,242 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,744,721
Pageviews Today: 2,413,779Threads Today: 596Posts Today: 11,130
06:42 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I experienced something paranormal, demonic, etc at the back door window after leaving myself vulnerable. What was it?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It shook me. It brought me back down to earth.

I was talking about a lot of what was bothering me and I left myself vulnerable. I was aboit to lay down on the couch and the crickets went silent and my dog growled.I looked at the back door winfow and saw a greenish humanoid but iit had pale dull slanted eyes and looked more scary than anything.

I panicked and my heart shocked my whole body and gave me a painful jolt. I had goosebumps!

Im in Indianapolis and I feel like something is coming here. Something very bad. There was already a huge fire downtown which I think was their drill. The real thing is coming.

I've never seen a demon but I'd say thats what I felt it was.

I looked up demons and saw the Obama bodyguard video. That was the closest I've seen.

I am praying with my attacked heart tonight.

Haven't been this scared in a LOOONG time.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP