Users Online Now: 2,084 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,847,667
Pageviews Today: 2,730,606Threads Today: 740Posts Today: 15,532
10:20 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Full remote control of ALL modern U.S. market cars PROVEN - CIA can kill anyone behind the wheel of a 2005 and newer by remote control
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to blogdogcicle.blogspot.ca]

The above link includes a link that proves that Hastings car could technically have been remotely operated, right from the factory new cars have these systems built in, by Government mandate. The CIA love murdering people by "car crash", what better way then to have government mandate for them a way to easily cause "accidents" . My opinion is this could very likely be the way he died, they disabled his brakes and put him to full throttle by remote. The eye witness says he looked like he was going top speed of the car, and lost control over an intersection and rough section, that fits, and maybe at speeds approaching presumably 200 mph you would see a fiery crash in a head on with a tree of that size. I do think that tree is fully able to stop a car that size dead in its tracks at any speed without toppling. I still dont see how the engine would fly out, that I think they just planted there maybe to mess with all us conspiracy theorists. All these events are just big games to these people. Possibly a bomb or missile involved too? Who knows what really happened. They may have Hastings in a gulag somewhere for all we know.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP