Users Online Now: 1,842 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,095,626
Pageviews Today: 2,185,544Threads Today: 938Posts Today: 19,450
11:59 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject **WARNING** Extremely disturbing and violent video!! But I'm sensing that there's something more going on here!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The following video is purported footage from a nanny cam of a home invasion. You are warned!! The content is extremely disturbing!!! I apologize in advance for the facebook link, but it's where I found the story. So please don't flame me about the link.

[link to www.facebook.com (secure)]

Ok...aside from the blood curdling violence seen in this video, highly disturbing!!..something just doesn't add up. I see not just a home invasion of a thug subduing the occupant of the house. This looks VERY personal to me! A lot of rage in this! Possibly a revenge crime of some sort?? I don't know, but something is very off here and I can't help but feel there's more to this story than just stranger on stranger crime. It's almost as if it's meant to insite anger. My husband was furious when he watched this. Just read the comments from the video. Others are furious too! Just a few things that immediately come to my glp enquiring mind...

Not to sound racist, but statistically speaking...rarely does the MSM show black on white crime. It's usually the other way around. And especially something this disturbing and inflaming!! Why now? What's going on??

This video is a HUGE advocate for keeping our guns and in the midst of a major battle to take them and our Second Amendment rights away from us...this is very strange to me!

I'm going to follow this one and see if there's more to this than meets they eye:(
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP