Users Online Now: 2,048 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 516,697
Pageviews Today: 888,294Threads Today: 391Posts Today: 6,103
11:18 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Testing the waters, how interesting is this to you?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Life. What is it about? It definitiely isnt about 9-5 every day. How interested do you think it would be for people to see a GoPro or similar PoV of basically a giant adventure.

Hopefully across the world.

I'd like to think I am a pretty funny guy and could make for some interesting content but the focus is on the glory of the world. I want to see it but I cant afford to. I am pretty fit but would certainly whip into shape on the journey. I currently live near them mountainous region in New Hampshire, the White Mountains. I recently broke up with my dream woman and needed to get away, I went to Arethusa Falls. It was a great getaway but I would love to see more! I hope everyone else would too and would be interested in seeing what myself and a buddy or two could come up with.

What do you guys think?

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP