Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Sandy Hook - Computer Geeks - Relocation Experts - NWO
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Part 1

I wanted to share mu thoughts on Sandy Hook. It is said that Adam LANZA worked at a computer repair shop for a shot time. That would afford him the opportunity to salvage old computer hard drives that others had abandoned. Anyone knows that a savy computer guy can strip lots of info off someone elses old harddrive. Since Adam probably had the knowhow he may have found data on someones computer that was confidential. If he was a troll - tully and he was collecting info that way he could have stumbled on some very sensitive info. What if he tried to sell that information. What if he was killed because he knew too much?

Part 2

I was searching "sandyhooktruth" and came across a comment there by a person named Mel who claimed to know Peter Lanza. Mel made a comment which I got my attention. Here it is..

"that name…Bruce walczak… there was a nick walczak victim in the ohio shooting last year, with the shooter being T.J. Lane. that’s a strange name to come up in separate shooting.. i am sure it’s nothing, but the name caught my eye, as i was just reading about the sentencing of said T.J. Lane.

I decided to research both T.J LANE AND Bruce Walczak. ;ane killed some kids in Ohio. I thought it strange that they didn't give his real first name but instead chose to call him T.J. Today I discover his real name is Thomas Lane. Here's a link [link to en.wikipedia.org] He did indeed kill someone name Nik Walczak. Coincidenly, there is also a Bruce Walczak living in Newtown. He is a relocation expert and a member of the Newtown Police Commission. He also is on the board of Directors of the United Way. Didn't the United Way have the website for donations set up very early? Here is Bruce Walczak's Bio.

"I have lived in Newtown for the last 23 years. I served on the Economic Development Commission and was elected to the Newton Police Commission. I was honored to be on the Board of Directors for the United Way, the Newtown Family Counseling Center, Junior Achievement and the National MS Society. Currently I am a trustee on the Worldwide Employee Relocation Foundation, Chairman of the Independent Party Newtown, Secretary of the State Independent Party and an active member of the Lions Club. I plan to write about local community issues with the objective of presenting all sides of the discussion."

When I looked him up on LinkedIn. There's almost no info there but I always like to look at the recent searches by other Linkedin members and heres the list displayed at the time I visited the site.

Janelle Piatkowski
President and CEO, Cornerstone...

Bart Ecksel
Looking for a new career opportunity

Mike Morabito CRP, GMS
Full Service Relocation Management /...

James Power
President at Advantage Relocation...

John Sculley

Sylvia Ehrlich SCRP
President at Intrepid Relocation...

Michael Washbourn
Sr. Manager Global Relocation Services...

Ray Gunst
President and C.O.O. at Budd Van Lines

Dan Keating, SCRP
Experienced Global Mobility Executive,...

Dwayne Waldrop, SGMS, SCRP
Vice President, Supply Chain Management

***Note most of them are relocation experts.

I started wondering. It's hard to believe the entire event was a hoax because it requires a ton of work achieve but if the resources and the personnel are there well maybe. This guy could have arranged the relocation. He's very qualified to arrange this. He seems to have a lot of connections in all the right places too. Coincidence? Maybe. He may not have know anything about the shooting hoax but he could have arranged for a large group event.

Adams death certificate states he died on the 13th of December. Some say T.J. Lane looks like Adam Lanza. Lane allegedly had a Facebook page rants about God, Lucifer and death. [link to www.examiner.com]

I am still trying to find the connection here. Maybe there is no connection. What are your thoughts?

Part 3 to come....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP