Users Online Now: 1,571 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 139,099
Pageviews Today: 188,725Threads Today: 51Posts Today: 810
01:35 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject New Miley Cyrus Video Needs Closer Look: Let's Dissect It!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message To put it simply and concretely, this new music video "We Can't Stop" creeps the fuck out of me. I have an extremely sensitive and powerful intuition. This music video puts all of my spiritual safeguards on high alert. To me this music video represents an apex or culmination of Illuminati symbolic mind-control and subliminal messaging. It feels like there's some highly sinister and even satanic programming going on here.

I've been pretty much immune to mind control and indoctrination through MSM but this music video really fucks with my head, and I want to know why (or at least uncover as much as I can) because, after all, knowing is half the battle. Furthermore, I've never been attracted to any of the Illuminati, satanic whores in any of the videos I've explored in the past, but for some reason I'm finding it eerily difficult to be repulsed by Miley Cyrus in this video. I feel like there's some pretty powerful, cutting edge mind control techniques being applied here.

A few key observations:

-The video is three minutes and thirty-three seconds long.
3:33.

-The obvious over-sexualization of every aspect of human interaction and celebration.

-Miley Cyrus appears sexually ambiguous. The promotion and conditioning of human beings for the creation of a society comprised of sexually unidentifiable carnal, slaves all striving to fulfill base desire.

-Her digression from a pop-star on a family/childrens' network into a drug and sex addicted, booty shaking, "thug lyfe" persona repackaged as a liberation of her real self.

Some even more notable observations:

-That ominous mask at 1:13 and at 2:31. The most alarming aspect of the video in my opinion.

-Lastly, at a few parts something about the singing sounds really, really odd. Like almost as if one with the technical aptitude were able slow down the tempo and reverse the audio track you would uncover some hidden lyrics. Much like that Jay-Z track that was played backwards and revealed an entirely new song about Lucifer and condemning Jesus. The parts that jump out to me as being suspect in this way are, again, the ones with the mask at 1:13 and 2:31 and also from around 0:50 to 1:10 and from 2:00 to around 2:30 (this is the chorus and sounds like some kind of demonic hymn or chant).

-Also note the "all-seeing eye" symbolism at 0:16.

I'd like to keep dissecting this mind-control programming, but would like some other perspective first. And if anyone has the technical skills and software readily available to mess with the pitch, tempo, and has the ability to listen to it backwards please get on that.

Let's investigate this evil device and expand our consciousness.

Video:

Lyrics: [link to www.directlyrics.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP