Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Pointing a Laser, Then seeing a UFO
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok, so I have no idea how to describe this, but here goes.

Recently we have been seeing a lot of what I will call UFO activity by our place. They look like moving stars that shine bright and dim themselves very quickly. They sometimes do very strange flight patterns, like zigzag or even turn 90 degrees very quickly.

Well since we have been seeing them more frequently, I figured why not shine a laser at them to see if I can get maybe more of a response. Its only a 5mw laser and no I am not pointing it at airplanes etc. So while I started to point the laser at the 2nd UFO we seen on the night, a massive flash occured. This flash was close, not the same size as the moon, but pretty close in brightness. Only lasted about 5 seconds, but I immediately stopped pointing the laser. Was very intense and we were both kind of creeped out to say the least.

Has anyone ever experienced this, or even seen this moving objects in the night sky? Please respond with any info you might have, as this is really a strange thing.

Yes there are videos out there we have seen and can compare too. We are currently working on getting a kick ass camera to provide evidence.

Post your incidents no matter how far fetched you think they are!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP