Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject New Age Bullsh*tters
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I for one am tired of all this new age shit.

I am tired of hearing 'words of wisdom' from 'enlightened ones' and people who are 'awake'

Seriously it is bogus. So many of these people think because they read a book by Eckhardt Troll or some other new ager *cough* *cough* Deepak Chopra they have received enlightenment or they are somehow above you or I. Or because they saw on soandso.com the way to meditate and have been practicing for a few weeks/years whatever. The truth is none of this stuff does anything except inflate your ego. If you were really enlightened you wouldn't be online, you wouldn't even have your computer, you would have given up your possessions long ago.

Anyway, back to the subject of these new age authors. These people invite you to 'manifest' things that you want in your life by your 'desire' Sounds great right? It would be except that isn't how life works. You don't get something for nothing without consequences. This new age teaching teaches you to rely on yourself, to 'be your own God' which is super blasphemous and is setting you up to follow the evil path.

I feel like so many others that this is a conspiracy in and of itself.

Many of you through research have found that at the core of TPTB there is the worship of satan and other demons. I know that this has made many of you believers in the Bible or at the very least strengthened your faith.

I believe the new age conspiracy is taking a jab at Christianity, trying to lead good Christians astray.

Look at the news these days, if someone is gay they are called a hero, but if they speak out about being a Christian they are ridiculed.

****If you are a new ager, stop and consider this for a moment.. If what you are practicing is good, then why do so many evil people within TPTB practice it also?

Because it is a wolf in sheeps clothing. The deeper you get into new age mysticism the more it becomes apparant what it really is.

So if you care about the destination of your soul, turn away now.

Part of being a critical thinker is being able to think critically, being able to entertain ideas without accepting them. I'm asking those of you who consider yourself new agers to put your egos aside and ask yourself, "how much do I really know?" and reconsider your belief system.

Life is not a game it has very real consequences that will echo throughout eternity. Think about this...

Please don't take this with a grain of salt, I know these things because I was a new ager myself once upon a time and was saved by the grace of God. I was shown what the new age movement is really about. I was saved.

Take care that you do not fall into the same new age trap that I did.

God speed and God bless.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP