Thread Locked 
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 25646874
United States
07/02/2013 07:28 PM
Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation
Fuck Treyvon Martin, I didn't riot when OJ got off for killing 2 white people
I am so sick of these black folks on twitter talking about riots if Zimmerman gets off. I remember OJ getting off like it was yesterday. White people didn't riot and black people celebrated. We all knew he did the shit.

welcome to karma black folks. Zimmerman is getting off.

Martin's family says its not about race...no shit, his dad is the grand master of district 6 masons. Something deeper is developing.

BTW its not whites that will get Zimmerman off. The jury is all-female <---- their fault, not whites.

Twiggers.....

rant
Sivaro

User ID: 25028055
United States
07/02/2013 07:34 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Fuck Treyvon Martin, I didn't riot when OJ got off for killing 2 white people
There is one difference.

OJ was guilty.

Zimmerman is not.

The only way blacks will get some Karma back is if some white guy kills a Black female, and gets off because of his race.

Whites on juries should ALWAYS let whites go free if the crime is on a black person. Why not, they do it all the time?

Good for the goose, good enough reason for me. Really, blacks cant get out of the way of race when it comes to one of their own. They often times shield crimnals and help them if they committed a crime against a white person.

White men, If you are called onto a Jury, and it is a white on black crime...... Let the white man go.

Last Edited by Sivaro on 07/02/2013 07:34 PM
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42718361
Poland
07/02/2013 07:36 PM
Report Abusive Post
Re: Fuck Treyvon Martin, I didn't riot when OJ got off for killing 2 white people
There is one difference.

OJ was guilty.

Zimmerman is not.

The only way blacks will get some Karma back is if some white guy kills a Black female, and gets off because of his race.

Whites on juries should ALWAYS let whites go free if the crime is on a black person. Why not, they do it all the time?

Good for the goose, good enough reason for me. Really, blacks cant get out of the way of race when it comes to one of their own. They often times shield crimnals and help them if they committed a crime against a white person.

White men, If you are called onto a Jury, and it is a white on black crime...... Let the white man go.
 Quoting: Sivaro

Like you have to tell us that.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 7820311
United States
07/02/2013 07:40 PM
Report Abusive Post
I am so sick of these black folks on twitter talking about riots if Zimmerman gets off. I remember OJ getting off like it was yesterday. White people didn't riot and black people celebrated. We all knew he did the shit.

Martin's family says its not about race...no shit, his dad is the grand master of district 6 masons. Something deeper is developing.

BTW its not whites that will get Zimmerman off. The jury is all-female <---- their fault, not whites.

Twiggers.....

rant
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 25646874

Just remember that decent Hispanics wont side with the nogs
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
Report Abusive Post
bump
Sivaro

User ID: 25028055
United States
Report Abusive Post
There is one difference.

OJ was guilty.

Zimmerman is not.

Like you have to tell us that.
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42718361

White men cant be stuck playing a game others don't abide by.

The Court system is a joke.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 5207578
United Kingdom
07/02/2013 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is one difference.

OJ was guilty.

Zimmerman is not.

they would let a baby rapist go iff he was black , its the hive mentality ... sticking up for evil just cos they a brother
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/02/2013 07:41 PM
Report Abusive Post

Twiggers.....

rant

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7820311

smile_kiss

i hope so
Mr. PredictorModerator
Senior Forum Moderator

User ID: 42720249
United States
07/02/2013 07:42 PM

Report Abusive Post
They are going for 2nd degree, not a chance
"If there is a new fascism, it won't come from skinheads and punks; it will come from people who eat granola and think they know how the world should be." - Brian Eno
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
07/02/2013 07:44 PM
Report Abusive Post

Twiggers.....

rant

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 7820311

course they will they got the hispanics thinking there isrealites along with the blacks and its all the other races duty to kill whitey , this is the fucking mentality of them . and they fully believe it
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42721008
United States
07/02/2013 07:53 PM
Report Abusive Post
Super bump
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/02/2013 08:05 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is one difference.

OJ was guilty.

Zimmerman is not.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

hillary

white people didn't threaten riots.

Treyvon's dad is a fucking mason and is having all his shills hit the internet and twitter hard. Twiggers i say....
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42721008
United States
07/02/2013 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
There is one difference.

OJ was guilty.

Zimmerman is not.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?

hillary

white people didn't threaten riots.

Treyvon's dad is a fucking mason and is having all his shills hit the internet and twitter hard. Twiggers i say....

Let me catch OJ in public...sucker punch to the nose
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35564112
Canada
07/02/2013 08:12 PM
Report Abusive Post
Lol the proof is always in the pudding.

New orleans floods, people loot everything, including electronics when they're starving.

Calgary floods, not a single thing is looted if we exclude the rcmp looting lawfully owned weapons...

Spot the difference.
Anonymous Coward
United Kingdom
07/02/2013 08:13 PM
Report Abusive Post
sick of this shit , so sick of it ..
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/02/2013 08:20 PM
Report Abusive Post
ship these twiggers to cairo....bring those protesters here....they know the truth
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42356064
United States
07/02/2013 08:21 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

DAMMMNNNN GOOD POINT!
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/02/2013 09:35 PM
Report Abusive Post
bump

DAMMMNNNN GOOD POINT!
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 42356064

bump
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42646587
United States
07/02/2013 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post

Twiggers.....

rant

"You Are WEAK Mortal". : Draemora Lord.

So's your bait.
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 35513283
United States
07/02/2013 09:39 PM
Report Abusive Post
Cuz most people are Civilized.. Blacks are not. Smaller brains and a enlarged Medulla Oblongata
[youtube] [link to www.youtube.com]
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 24046300
United States
07/03/2013 12:15 AM
Report Abusive Post
Cuz most people are Civilized.. Blacks are not. Smaller brains and a enlarged Medulla Oblongata
[youtube] [link to www.youtube.com]
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 35513283

Love that movie! lmao
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 31381689
Netherlands
07/03/2013 12:39 AM
Report Abusive Post
Ok I'll bite. If Tracy (Martins dad) is a mason. Why was Martin Trayvon a stupid drug using, bum slamming wannabe thug? Wasn't he in club? Thought if one is in that club, you (as mason) must have some basic knowledge at least and not be mentally retarded.
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/03/2013 12:41 AM
Report Abusive Post
sick of this shit , so sick of it ..
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 5207578

I'm pretty sick of sheep not realizing masonic operations when you see one. Treyvon was killed to threaten the father. Zimmerman is nothing but a patsy and will get off or do minimal 2nd degree charges. He has been paid well. Or is taken care of. Im sick of this shit too. Wish we could all wake up

rant
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
07/03/2013 12:46 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is there credible evidence that Tracy is really as Mason? All I see is a black man looking at the trial like he doesn't even care and chewing bubblegum all day. Can you give me something that shows his ties?
Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/03/2013 12:49 AM
Report Abusive Post
Is there credible evidence that Tracy is really as Mason? All I see is a black man looking at the trial like he doesn't even care and chewing bubblegum all day. Can you give me something that shows his ties?
 Quoting: Anonymous Coward 31381689

not treyvon. His father is the Grand Master of district 6. and zimmerman is nothing but an echo
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 17250236
United States
07/03/2013 12:50 AM
Report Abusive Post

Twiggers.....

rant

clappa
Bluebird

User ID: 27748381
United States
07/03/2013 12:55 AM
Report Abusive Post
Maybe whites should riot for a big fat change!

Most of us are pretty fed up with supporting a hostile minority already.

Nothing like a good venting.

Last Edited by Bluebird on 07/03/2013 12:55 AM
One of the most important aspects of conspiracy theories is being able to discern when there isn't one.

Oh yeah, like you'd understand anyway.

Where are we going and why am I in this handbasket?. . .J. Handy
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 42715178
United States
07/03/2013 12:56 AM
Report Abusive Post
Das Racis...

[link to twitter.com (secure)]
Anonymous Coward
Netherlands
07/03/2013 12:57 AM
Report Abusive Post

not treyvon. His father is the Grand Master of district 6. and zimmerman is nothing but an echo

I understand, so he runs a lodge. But why is his son so stupid then? And why is he (Tracy) sitting there, watching the trial with a (I don't give a damn) look on his face. Chewing bubblegum like a teenager all day.
shit piss fuck motherfucker
User ID: 42678759
United States
07/03/2013 01:22 AM
Report Abusive Post
heh i say fuck the whole case and the spick who shot the kid

its obvious they want to waste youre time

look at all the capitol this case has generated

fuck you mason scum

yeah you pink elephant and blu balls

youre trial is a scam and fraud just like the order...

Anonymous Coward (OP)
United States
07/03/2013 01:28 AM
Report Abusive Post

I understand, so he runs a lodge. But why is his son so stupid then? And why is he (Tracy) sitting there, watching the trial with a (I don't give a damn) look on his face. Chewing bubblegum like a teenager all day.

you mean WAS? IDK...but.....Treyvon is irrelevant. He was a point to make to the father? i'm still digging deeper, it may be nothing, but it could be everything and BIG

GLP