Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Anyone having weird ass dreams recently
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I haven't been really able to dream for a year and it was kind of pissing me off. I thought maybe my third eye was completely calcified and closed. But just recently I've had a spur of dreams and I don't know if they are prophetic or just my imagination.
The first one was about a nuke going off and the aftershock slowly approaching in the dream I was thinking oh wow it's finally dooms day.
In that dream I also saw a black family completely stricken by poverty sitting by a campfire and when I think of it it looked like the Obama's. It's was in a winter season and then the people I was with started singing 'Silent Night'.

The second dream I had was me in somewhere that looked like Afghanistan or middle east and I was a soldier getting ready for war.
Third one I had was a man in a suit chased me with a needle after I was test driving a nice car. He was pretending to be the salesman.

They are very weird I know but I'm wondering if they mean anything. Or I'm just having a weird imagination haha
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP