Users Online Now:
GLP Poker Rooms
Donate To GLP
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Orbs, Ghosts, Spirits, Aliens in Orb Form
Ms Sans Serif
In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
[quote:Face Palmer:MV8yMjgyMTg5XzM4ODI1MTA0XzE4QTQzNjY=] [quote:Cebeij:MV8yMjgyMTg5XzM4ODI1MDgzXzU2RjUzNkZB] [quote:Face Palmer:MV8yMjgyMTg5XzM4ODI0OTYwX0U2MTIxNjI0] It does not move [i]through [/i]the object, at 3:30 the "orb" is moving ON the lampshade at the very beginning. I don't see anything moving [i]through[/i] something, the reflections move on the wall as they are supposed to be. Its pretty obvious for me. [/quote] it moves from the middle of the room past the physical wall as in our dimension doesnt even effect it. consider that we only see a small fraction of whats is out there. I believe 3%. So what about the other 97%????? http://scienceblogs.com/startswithabang/files/2011/09/Visible-spectrum.jpeg [/quote] I'm totally with you on this point, and I admire the argument. But to me, this video you posted, holds reflections buzzing around the room. If we see it, it can't be the 97% right? :hf: Here look at another vid the guy/girl posted: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB6x3ixeeHA[/youtube] At the beginning (0:05) we can see how the sun lights up the legs while the rest of the room is kept dark. Coincidence? I think not. [/quote]
Here is your chance to see some orbs with no bias
Pictures (click to insert)
Big Round Smilies
Aliens and Space
Friendship & Love
Misc Small Smilies
View All Categories
Next Page >>
DNC erects four-mile eight-foot tall fence around Philly convention site
Should the Postal Service Handle Your Loans as Well as Your Mail? Elizabeth Warren Thinks So.
HERE IT IS=> Detailed List of Findings in Wikileaks DNC Document Dump
BREAKING: That Was Fast! Hillary Immediately Brings Disgraced DNC Chair Onto Her Campaign! Do you think that Hillary has something to hide?
According to Soros, there’s about to be an all-out class war riots, police state and civil war for America
Torrential Downpour To Kick Off Hillary’s #DNC Election Steal
Montel Williams Goes Off On Bill O’Reilly For Flipping The Script On Their Interview
Dennis Miller, “Any Vote for Anyone That is Not Trump Is a Vote for Hillary”
Protester shouting 'DNC Leak!' ejected from Hillary Rally
CNN ASKS BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTER The Wrong Question…They Get Slammed!
If Obama brings armed UN troops into American cities, that might be the next shot heard round the world.
LOL Of The Day - "Hillary for Prison" banner plane spotted over Philadelphia
Congress approves Monsanto Dark Act 2.0, destroying consumers' chances of having on-package labels
Don't let the globalists start a race war!
If you grow food in cinder blocks, you may be poisoning yourself with heavy metals
Doctor at psychiatric hospital accused of experimenting on children with 'truth serum' drug used on soldiers during WWII
Ohio moves towards mandatory vaccines, proposing to eliminate philosophical exemptions entirely
Scientists 'REVERSE' menopause...
Obama Administration Technocrats On Fire: Obama's Brain Mapping Initiative Is Racing Forward
French government orders destruction of Nice attack CCTV footage officially to prevent leaks
White House Moves To Reauthorize Military Equipment For Police
Verizon Nears Deal to Acquire Yahoo
Leaked DNC Emails Confirm Democrats Rigged Primary, Reveal Extensive Media Collusion
VIDEO: The Militarization Of Police In Cleveland
DoD Creating Virus-Fighting Viruses For Outbreak Emergency
Disclaimer / Copyright Info
with questions or comments about this site.
"Godlike Productions" & "GLP" are registered trademarks of Zero Point Ltd. Godlike™
Website Design Copyright © 1999 - 2015 Godlikeproductions.com
Page generated in 0.006s (5 queries)