Users Online Now: 2,124 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,678,986
Pageviews Today: 2,322,212Threads Today: 577Posts Today: 10,645
06:03 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My Mother-in-Law is dating a younger Black man... So mad!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Me and My wife are separated but I have always been close to my wife's family because it's the only family I have. I went to Duluth to visit them and my daughter and kick it with my father-in-law, he's a drunk racist Christian like, he's so funny.

While I was over there I learned that my wife's parents had also split up and she had a new, younger black lover and he had moved into their family home. redface

So my wife and daughter are staying at their house in one of the bedrooms with her father sleeping on the couch and her mother in the other bedroom with her new Black lover. I am so scared for my daughter if this situation turns volatile, my father-in-law hates black people so anything could happen between these two.

It's not really my father-in-law I am worried about, he would do anything to shield my daughter and he can handle himself. It's that black dude shacked up with his wife!... I don't know who he is, if he has a criminal record or has been to prison and he is living in the same house as my daughter. He could hurt my wife or daughter and I wouldn't be there to stop him.

I am not sure what to do! I was think of hiring a PI to dig into this Black guy and if a PI finds anything maybe I can get back custody of my daughter.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP