Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A dream about alien invasion
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Last night I had a dream about what seemed to be like an alien invasion. If interested, read below:

The dream started with me being in my parents' apartment's kitchen with my brother. He was sitting behind the table and I was looking through the window, observing yard, pedestrians, etc. I live on fourth floor, so basically, I was looking down through my window. I don't recall, if we were suppose to go somewhere, but I had a feeling like I was waiting for my brother to finish his meal. It was daytime, I would guess around noon.

Then, I lifted my head up to look at the sky. It was clear with few small cloud patches here and there. Then I looked at one side and noticed an unusually high number of planes in relatively small area of the sky. From my point of view, they looked like our commercial planes at first, but the give away, was that they were flying in one direction, almost next to each other. Then I saw some kind of craft hovering between the houses and land and the end of the street. Without sound. I quickly glanced back at the sky and realized that those "planes" actually have a very similar shape.

The one that landed near my house, had a shape like this: ++
It had a metalic black and dark red color. I fixed my eyes on the craft and I noticed two beings walking out of it. They resembled humans a lot. There were two of them, they had uniforms with the same matching colors like the craft, they wore helmets and they carried what seemed to be guns. What caught my attention is that, you would expect more of them to come out, in some SWAT style, covering each others back and all, but these ones simply marched out of the craft, like they were on patrol or something. At that moment, in a split of a second, I thought "the planes were flying in one direction next to each other - formation, military formation; the ones that landed went out without checking if it's safe here, like they knew the place already and what to expect; they wear uniforms and carry guns". And then the word came to my mind: invasion. At that moment, I noticed few more crafts landing not far and in the distance further.

So, the first thing that I tried to do, was take my phone and take a picture. I grabbed my phone and was going through the menu to select camera and noticed a lack of icons at the top screen (where you have signal strength, carrier, battery, gps, unread messaged, etc). I stopped and realized that both, signal strength and carrier was missing. In the kitchen, we have a small radio, which we turn on for a background music, so it doesn't feel like you're dining at funerals. The radio was silent. Not the 'pshhhhhhh' sound, but silent, like it was turned off. Then again, I thought: what would be one of the first things you do, if you're invading? Disable enemy's/target's communication. So, I decided to take pictures anyway and once I got to the window, I pointed my phone camera at the two marching down the street (remember, I live on the fourth floor, so basically, they didn't see me, at least that's what I thought, because they kept their heads straight). As soon as I pressed 'take picture', one of them turned its head straight at me, stopped and turned to enter the stairway that leads to my apartment. The thought I got, was "shit, now i'm screwed". From the outside, I couldn't hear anything unusual: no sirens, no screams, no artillery, no buzzing sounds, nothing. It seemed just like ordinary day. I remember I said something to my brother, like there's an alien invasion and he didn't even stop reading a newspaper.

The last thing that I remember from that moment, is that I thought there is no point of trying to escape, since there is only one stairway and the alien already entered it. So I looked through the window at the distance, and noticed a lot larger craft that was landed. It had some sort of 'plateau' on one side of it and I saw a tall 'guy' walking towards the center of it. Opposed to the ones near my house, he wore some type of robe, dark purple color, and no helmet. His head was white (not like blueish white), bald, he was maybe a little bit taller than average human. He was walking with his side turned to me and I remember I noticed that his head side was very veiny. Maybe it was a tattoo or some garment, but it resembled veins a lot. And at that moment, I thought: yep, it's not human. He stopped in the middle of 'plateau' and after a few seconds some sort of huge vortex started to appear. I thought: he's opening portal - reinforcements.

The dream cut off there and at the next scene started with me being in some sort of camp, with other people. It was a bit darker, like dusk. I was standing next to my father and he was showing me some kind of map. I recognized that it was the city I live in now (different from where my parents live) and it had a lot of areas outlined with red marker and some areas where brushed over. Then, I remember I've heard some type of blast sound and I turned to one side of the camp. One woman told me that they (aliens) are guarding the camp and shooting everything that comes near it. The woman pointed with her finger to one of the trees and said "here's one, they are cloaked, but you can still see it". I fixed my eyes and I could see a vague outline of a craft hovering. The outline was wavy, like when during a hot day, if you look at the surface of a car or road, you can see the heat distorting the view.

Then I asked the woman, what's the point of being cloaked if we know they are there and we're all rounded up in a camp anyway. The she realized something and said to me: "oh you thought, oh no, no... these are the good ones, they're helping us, not all of them are bad". After that, everyone started slowly moving to one side of the camp and I followed. Everyone was going through some sort of gate that lead into the woods. When I approached the gates, I noticed a small group coming into the camp as opposed to going out of it. In front of them, a woman was walking with her hands behind the back. She looked like typical human female, nothing out of the ordinary. She wore some kind of black single-piece uniform, looked like leather a bit. Near the gate, there was another one like her, their faces looked very very similar, almost like clones. They approached each other and the one that was being lead into the camp demanded the other one to show her tribe's (?) insignia. They both stood in front of each other and each one peeled a small patch of their uniform and revealed some sort of black stripe which seemed to have a relief. No colors, just black stripe on a black uniform with deep relief. Then, suddenly the one that was being lead into the camp, told the other one something like "don't you dare to speak to me" and walked past keeping her head straight, like the other didn't exist. If I had to guess what that all meant, I would think that the alien race has a tribal structure and that some tribes have a higher status than the others, and even though the first one looked like a captive/POW, the other one still didn't have the right to interact/speak with her because her tribe has a low/lower status than the captured one's.

The captive one was taken further into the camp and we all proceeded out. I've looked back and I saw that the captive one was on her knees and the same woman that I was talking to earlier, had a gun pointed at alien. I proceeded with the group and the final thought before I woke up, was:
"So, that guy who was posting on GLP about an alien invasion coming in, was not lying or delusional after all. Well, what do you know... even the broken watch shows correct time twice during the day... but how can you separate that 1 real case out of hundreds of trolls/lunatics/etc who post on GLP... well, I guess you can't... I wonder who that guy was in real life that had such information in advance and most importantly, bothered to tell it on a site that is accessible to ordinary people."

So, that's it. Do you know if it resembles some movie or tv show or a book? I haven't read any book related to aliens. The last game I played that had aliens was Crysis 3 about 3 months ago. The last movie I watched that had aliens was Prometheus last Christmas. Didn't watch any tv shows. I occasionally listen to C2CAM regardless of the topic.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP