Users Online Now: 1,481 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 708,021
Pageviews Today: 1,514,425Threads Today: 774Posts Today: 16,143
11:28 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Treasure trove of Masonic Art and 2013 calendar!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I live in a town that has a huge, historic Masonic Hotel. Inside the hotel is a ton of art which is very cryptic and fascinating. I started trying to decode the art using traditional Masonic symbols, but it fell short.

One of the paintings they feature is a calendar, and I believe it is for the year 2013. There are many, many reasons I say this, but instead of influencing anyone, I'd rather you all look at this painting and try to come up with ideas on your own, then I will share what I found. I see comet ISON through the door to the right, but there are tons of other giveaways. I've done a blog breaking down the entire thing, but before I post it I want everyone to look at it without being influenced by my opinions.

Here is a link to the artist who did this calendar, where you can find MANY of his paintings which are equally as fascinating to decipher. Since I cannot post the image (I'm just a guest), click the link below and scroll to the painting which is 12th from the left. It is of 3 girls and a cat.

[link to www.mcmenamins.com]

Have fun! I certainly did. I think this shows many things which have happened this year, and many things which are still to come...
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP