Users Online Now: 2,332 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 456,268
Pageviews Today: 738,484Threads Today: 252Posts Today: 3,930
09:00 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The return of the Annunaki King Marduk in Tanzania. BUSH-OBAMA-CLINTON also in Tanzania. 4 Trillion dollars transferred to Iraq.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message VETS TODAY ARTICLE ON RETURN OF MARDUK: Posted on Project Camelot.

This article is picking up on my public statements relating to the Super Soldier statement by Michael Prince regarding the return of the heads of the Anunnaki and Tanzania... Then the synchronicity of having 3 Presidents visiting Africa in the past week.

Added note on this... One of my sources tells me last night 4 Trillion dollars was transfered by the top 4 Banks to Iraq... in theory to fund the reval of the dinar. Whether that piece of intel is accurate is unclear at this time. That source is well versed in the banking sector and is watching the "screens" and should know whereof they speak.

read more>

[link to projectcamelotportal.com]

VETS TODAY ARTICLE ABOUT MARDUK, CLINTON, BUSH, OBAMA IN TANZANIA.

remove the spaces in the link.
h t t p:// w w w.v e t e r a n s t o d a y.c o m/2013/07/05/secret-space-war-iii-marduk-lands-in-africa/

I have been following this story for the past year. It is getting bazaar. Super soldier Michael PRince reported Marduk was back on the planet and in Tanzania. Then 3 presidents show up in Tanzania. 4 trillion dollars were transferred to Iraq by the 4 major banks. Maybe the Dinar will reveal, maybe it wasnt a scam. I thought it was all a rumor, but it is all unfolding right in front of our faces.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!

siren2siren2siren2siren2
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP