Users Online Now: 1,752 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 437,752
Pageviews Today: 711,955Threads Today: 233Posts Today: 4,442
08:46 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Sandy Hook - Four Basic Questions (repost fr. general topics)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Four Basic Questions
I think I've watched every hoax video, news video, read blogs forums, etc. I've narrowed it down to these main questions. Hoping for answers.

1. Video from school. Does anyone know what time the only chopper video was shot? When was the school evacuated- kids, teachers, cafeteria workers, janitorial, admin. staff.? Did they drive their cars away and leave parking spots for LE/EMS to ALL pull in forward? Where were emergency vehicles?
2. Fire Station. Who were all those people wakling around by themselves in a single line, in and out of doors? Does everyone in Newtown wear jeans to work on a Friday? Guys still in fireman gear? Why are there so many young looking guys and not many "mom" looking women? Where were the KIDS reunited w/parents? Why was the road and driveway allowed to be completely blocked by cars?
3. Adam Lanza "alien" photo - Where was it from? Certainly not a driver's license or school id. We would have seen the whole thing.
4. Why did "Gingerbread House Dad" arrive through the woods and run away? Any other parents attending the gingerbread fest?

I've stopped looking at crisis actors, Gene Rosen, phoney parents & wittnesses, photoshop pics, satan, illuminati, masons, etc. I have no theory other than something is WRONG.

I have many more, but can anyone answer these basic questions PLEASE???
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP