Users Online Now: 2,338 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 848,428
Pageviews Today: 1,406,813Threads Today: 579Posts Today: 9,935
02:20 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 3rd sighting since 4th of july, but this morning I saw three at one time
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message By far the best sighting ive seen to date... Ive seen many of these things before here and there. The orange orb type. But this morning was the neatest by far... Three at one time.. Looking South to my left (East) out the corner of my eye I see one moving South across the sky so I start looking around see if i see anymore and to my right I see same type object moving same rate as the other object going same direction when all the sudden out of now where same type object came flying directly over head but at a very fast speed but strange thing kinda did this s curve type maneuver looked like it was gliding shot out past the others and stoped on a dime.. and then all three shot off.. it was like the other two waited for this one.....
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP