Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Obama care causing rate hikes for current insurance by 80%
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Yep, Obama care is causing up to 80% rate hikes for those who currently have insurance. So, thanks to Obama care, those WITH insurance are going to have to pay MORE MORE MORE, or, can't afford it anymore and will have to fall into the system.

So many businesses are having to make sweeping changes, it's hurting EVERYONE. UPS is making huge changes, and will no longer be insuring spouses on policies, which is having dramatic impact on the families that rely on it. Many businesses won't be able to hire full time workers. Small businesses are getting hit too. It's so freaking tiresome. The WELFARE state is going to kill us all.

And the freaking parasites get all indignant if you bring it up!! "Oh, everyone deserves healthcare", "oh everyone deserves food and shelter and nikes and pot" you're just a monster. BS!!!

I'm so FED UP with deadbeat loser assholes dragging EVERYONE DOWN. It's not just about insurance, it's about everything. Waaah I need foodstamps, waaah I have anxiety, I'm disabled, waaah I need free medical care, waaah I need free housing, internet and schooling, waaah, I want to have 4 babies with three different daddies and you're gonna pay for it. FED UP! And these assholes who claim to be disabled or "cant make it without assistance", sit around smoking up pot and other drugs, and drinking, and playing online ALL DAMN DAY and NIGHT, they're everywhere, they're on this very board. And they have ZERO incentive to do anything. They never had any work ethic instilled in them, so they have ZERO desire to make something of themselves. Uncle Sam is paying their way, so WHY do anything? They can sit around playing videogames and getting high and trying to find baby mammas...why change? They're the LOWEST of the LOW, the DREGGS of society, and they USED TO BE the MINORITY. Now they're the MAJORITY, and assholes like Obama catering to them. IT HAS TO STOP. rant
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP