Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject SANDY HOOK - Part 3 - U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Please be patient and read through this entire post. It will start to make sense after you read the entire story. There's a lot of information on Sandy Hook on a website called City-Data. You just type in the zip code of the area your interested in and it pulls up all the stats for you. Sandy Hook's zip code is "06482" Here's the link.. [link to www.city-data.com]

I discovered something there. A company named EARTHWORKS LLC, located on 27 Glen Road in Sandy Hook made $4,977,744 from 33 contracts between the years 2002 and 2006. Contracts for Architect Engineer Services by U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Upon closer inspection I found that "EARTHWORKS" recently changed it's name to "E4SCIENCES"

"E4Sciences, LLC engages in the measurement and monitoring of natural systems and man-made structures for construction management, infrastructure maintenance, resource development, and environmental conservation. The company produces maps, cross sections, and evaluations for construction, rehabilitation, operations, and management of natural resources and civil works. It offers reconnaissance services, such as quick look surveys or sampling, and single-tool interpretation; mapping services, including multi-tool maps and cross sections; and monitoring and predictive knowledge of the system behavior. The company also provides navigation, geotechnical, water, asset evaluation, pipelines and tunnels"

[link to investing.businessweek.com]

It gets more interesting. E4sciences LLC recently won a $9.9 Million Federal Contract by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, New York, for architect and engineering design services and the geotechnical engineering analysis for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Place of performance Sandy Hook. E4sciences also has some interest in the Oil Sands Project in Canada as indicated in the link I added above. It says E4Sciences will present an Oil Sands Heavy Oil Technology Conference & Exhibition at the Calgary Telus Convention Center, Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

What does all this mean? I not sure what yet but the Army is pumping a lot of money into Sandy Hook for some reason. Remember a lot of homes are in forclosure in the area. Some bloggers have speculated that it has something to do with Iroquoi Pipelines but I think it's even bigger that that. Here are some of the projects E4sciences has been involved with in the past. [link to www.earthworks2020.com]

Here's a refresher course from part two of my other thread "Sandy Hook - Computer Geeks - Relocation Experts - NWO"

There are two relocation companies in Connecticut: Cartus and Prudential. In the year 2009 several homes were sold in Sandy Hook on the same day . Some residents moved away only to returned later along with some fresh new faces. Did they know what was about to occur? Why was there a new influx of so many people to Sandy Hook. Cartus is in the business of relocating people so they might know the answer to that question. Now fast forward to the present. The company E4sciences wins a contract worth $9,9 million for work which is required to take place in Sandy Hook "Place of performance will be in Sandy Hook". Is that why so many homes are in foreclosure there now? What exactly is the new project e4sciences is heading? Is it a pipeline? Is it a tunnel? Is it an underground military base? Keep reading.

[link to www.ishcc.org]

William Murphy III is the Managing Scientist for "e4sciences" and here's his profile.

"William Murphy serves as Managing Scientist at e4Sciences, LLC. Mr. Murphy founded e4sciences/Earthworks in 1998 after sixteen years as a manager and petrophysicist at Schlumberger Oilfield Services. He has over a hundred publications and seven patents in these fields. Mr. Murphy received a PhD in geophysics (1982), a MS in environmental fluid mechanics (1982) from Stanford University, and a BA in geology (1973) from Williams College."

Mr, Murphy's past backround seems to be focused on piplines and oil. In fact he worked for Schlumberger Oilfield Services for sixteen years. They did some work for Iroquoi piplines and they have an interest in the Canadian Tar Sands too. It looks like big oil has some interest in Sandy Hook but the mention of tunnels also interests me, especially with all the talk about underground bases lately. If it is an underground base that could be why there's so much secrecy surrounding Sandy Hook. I know $9.9 million doesn't sound like much for an underground base but that could just be the preliminary testing of the proposed site. They don't usually advertise stuff like that. If its a new pipeline that's a whole different story. Part three is clearly going to take a lot more digging than I thought....

UPDATE:

According to the ctnews the $9.9 million contract was jointly awarded to "e4science" and "Atelier Ten" out of New York although. Atelier Ten provides services like consulting, engineering, sustainable design, lighting design and planning. [link to www.atelierten.com]

"A Sandy Hook firm is making waves in the engineering field, winning a competitive bid for a U.S. Army Corp of Engineers contract for engineering and architectural services in the North Atlantic. Founded a little more than a decade ago as Earthworks, the recently renamed e4sciences already has pieces of major projects, including the deepening of the New York/New Jersey Harbor. The contract was jointly awarded to Atelier Ten out of New York."

[link to blog.ctnews.com]

Then there's no mention of Atelier Ten in the following article on the Military Industrial Complex website.

"E4Sciences, Sandy Hook, Conn., was awarded a $9,900,000 firm-fixed-price contract. The award will provide for the architect and engineering design services and the geotechnical engineering analysis for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. "Work will be performed in Sandy Hook, Conn"., with an estimated completion date of May 30, 2017. The bid was solicited through the Internet, with five bids received. The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, New York, N.Y., is the contracting activity (WW912DS-12-D-0002)."

[link to www.militaryindustrialcomplex.com]

The total dollar amount of defence contracts awarded to e4sciences between 2000 and 2012 equals $11,236,025.

E4sciences just does the geophysical testing which lays the groundwork for some bigger project. The "e4" in e4sciences stands for the four elements: earth, water, energy, and life. There mission is to support nations and industries in guarding "the natural resources". With that in mind I have a few questions for e4sciences . What kind of work will they perform in Sandy Hook? Are they planning to building a pipeline or a tunnel or an underground base? Are the Russians and Chinese involved? Why suddenly are there so many home foreclosures in Sandy Hook. What do you make of it?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP