Users Online Now: 2,070 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 31,654
Pageviews Today: 59,847Threads Today: 26Posts Today: 410
12:32 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I need to RANT!!!!! Get a load of this bullshit!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The majority of the time, I am an easy going polite, friendly and courteous person.
This is of the up-most importance to me. Therefore, I instill this in my children daily. I'm all about please, thank you, excuse me and so on and so forth.

My 4 year old twin girls are very well mannered children, and know when to fall in line. I even get many compliments on how well mannered my children are when we are out in public. With that said let me begin my rant if you will.

Today my girls and I went out shopping to get some groceries.
We were in the produce area picking out some fruit and stuff.
At one point I looked up and noticed this guy about six feet from me and he had a service dog with him.

I'm like a chess player.
Always thinking 10 steps ahead of my girls if you know what I mean.
So, I said to my girls, "Oh look girls there's a helper doggy"
And immediately followed it up buy saying, "but we can't touch the helper doggies okay?"

My girls said, yes mom. (I make them say that to me for accountability reasons.)
One of my girls Lilly said "What a cute pupper dog mommy"
I said yes he is. The man looked over in my direction, and to me his body language seemed odd, however I could not conclude his demeanor due to the fact he had dark sunglasses on.

We continued to shop.
Within a minute or two later we were now right next to him, and as I was grabbing some ginger, this is what ensued.

Him: Your kids better not touch my dog! (Very aggressive tone)

Me: Don't worry, they won't. (Pissed but willing to let it slide)

That is until he opened his mouth a second time.
Mind you, my children have not even done a single thing to this man or his dog, but say that the pupper dog was cute.

Him: I don't like kids or trust them! (Again very aggressive)

Me: That's okay, cause we don't like or trust big fat creepy white guys with dogs. (btw. I'm white too.)

Him: GOD DAMN-IT! THE MINUTE I WALKED INTO THIS AREA YOUR GIRLS HAD THEIR EYES ON MY DOG!!! ( Totally yelled that right in my face)

Me: They are 4 years old, so what if they were looking at your dog!! What is wrong with you geeez?????

Him: You need to calm down MAAAM. (totally sarcastic tone)

Me: No! YOU need to calm sir. Is this normal for you to go around verbally assaulting defenseless women and their children in grocery stores?

At this point in my mind I'm thinking, there are all these people around us shopping and pretending like this shit is not happening. I'm the type of person who would definitely speak up if I saw this shit going on. BTW this guy is about 6'2 300 pounds. He was not in a wheel chair nor did he seem to have any kind of outer disorder. Maybe he was diabetic, cause I know they have service dogs sometimes.

Anyways... Again he began to run his fat mouth, I didn't really hear or understand what he said, but finally this lady standing behind me says. " Leave them alone already, their just little children and they didn't do a thing to you or your dog!"

Me: See??? Even she thinks you should go away and leave us alone!

Now he begins to argue with her, and then slowly but surely about 5 other people were going off on him and sticking up for me and my girls.

At this point I began to walk away, due to the fact my girls were witnessing this crazy shit!

All I hear is people arguing and this guy screaming.
"But her girls this her girls that!"

After about 2 minutes of this shit, the guy walks out of the store with his dog screaming this.

"GOD DAMN-IT I SHOP HERE EVERYDAY!! (Blah fucking blah blah blah.)

My hands were shaking soooooo bad. And not because I was scared of him, but because I wanted to kick this fat fuckers dick and balls right up his ass!!!!!!

What a whack job he was!! I have never in my life experienced anything like that, ever. People are losing it for sure.

rantrantrant

angryface
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP